morrissey finsbury park 1992

Hi everyone i just bought of e*** morrisseys finsbury park on dvd the best quality i have seen . The rest are crap you know what i mean so its trade only [NOT] i would rather cut my arm off first. Can someone help me get this thing on here cheers please share not trade

HANG THE DJ said:
Hi everyone i just bought of e*** morrisseys finsbury park on dvd the best quality i have seen . The rest are crap you know what i mean so its trade only [NOT] i would rather cut my arm off first. Can someone help me get this thing on here cheers please share not trade
Just wondering if you managed to transfer it? :D
I can't wait to see it! ;)
Thanks
The small boy from the poor house who turned into a killer...

Hi HANG THE DJ
I was just wondering if you managed to convert the DVD onto your computer? I was really excited when you started this thread! :D
Thanks
The Youngest

HANG THE DJ said:
Hi do you know the best way of putting this on cheers
If you have the video on your HD then the best way is to zip it into smaller bits and upload using megaupload or yousendit. I have seen people zip it into three/two bits so that when you download all of it you unzip and the full concert is in one file. You will have to ask someone else how to do it. Is there any chance of a screencap? :D
p.s. Can't wait to see it! :D

Either

Right-click on the file, choose "Add to archive...", and in the bottom-right corner you have the option "Split to volumes, bytes". You specify the size of the files you want... and that's it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or with Winrar

Right click the video file, choose 'Add to Archive'
A dialogue box appears, bottom left there's a 'Split to volumes' drop-down menu, choose which you want

Your options are these, which are based on the different formats (Floppy Disk/Zip Disk/CD-R/DVD-R)

3.5" = 15mb (?) per volume
Zip100 = 100mb per volume
CD700 = 700mb per volume
DVD+R = 4.4gb per volume

Choose which one you want and click OK

Hope that helps. :D

Back
Top Bottom