How many f.ucking lists can MTV complie to reminisce over themselves? Other reasons to hate MTV!!

D

D-Q

jesus christ!! How many @#!!!ing lists about out-takes or greatest moments can MTV @#!!!ing compile and show on the air before somebody catches on??? I mean, top 20 greatest moments of MTV, top 50 most significant moments on MTV, top 100 videos, top 100 greatest naughty bloopers, top 163 best times pauly shore said "weasel", how many times can they talk about the fires and show the shot of Carson Daly saying, dodging mud...maybe the first couple times it was worth watching when you have nothing else to do on a Sunday afternoon, and it BARELY keeps you from flipping to the Spanish soap opera to try and improve your Spanish...they have list after list about who was the best artist, the best album, the best bands, in MTV's opinion of course, and they cut to clips of 15yr. old pop sluts like Mandy Moore talking about how great and significant it was when The Eagles released Hotel California, "Lets not ask someone who was actually alive when it happened, lets ask Mandy Moore!! With all the rock credibility she has!!" I'm surpirised they don't have Joan Rivers commenting on The Eagles' horrible fashion sense! If I could pay someone $100 to let me cause blunt-force trauma to the skull of Carson Daly, I'd cough up 200 for second helpings!

The only thing that is remotely amusing on MTV is catching Tom Green dressed up as a hillbilly trying to dry-hump his co-host...
We need something else! We need something that is made for 11 yr. olds, not 10 and under!

Re: How many f.ucking lists can MTV complie to reminisce over themselves? Other reasons to hate MTV!

> The only thing that is remotely amusing on MTV is catching Tom
> Green dressed up as a hillbilly trying to dry-hump his
> co-host...

or catching tom green sucking the teat of a cow

Re: How many f.ucking lists can MTV complie to reminisce over themselves? Other reasons to hate MTV!

HAHAHAHAHAHAA!

Thanks for the laugh! I often wonder the same things (well, minus the bodily harm to Carson Daly...though it actually does sound appealing).

RE: Mandy Moore's take on The Eagles, I thought the same thing when I saw a clip of Britney Spears describing the impact Madonna had on an entire generation of impressionable teeny-boppers in the 80s. How old was she when "Lucky Star" came out? One? Two? Did she go to school wearing fingerless lace gloves? Did she wear black, fishnet tops over a black tank-top? Did she go see "Desperately Seeking Susan" again and again? Hell - she wasn't even old enough to appreciate her pre-pubescent pop forefathers (and foremothers) Debbie Gibson and the New Kids on the Block!

Back
Top Bottom