• I Don't Mind If You Forget Me

Votes: 9 3.3%
  • Dial-A-Cliche

Votes: 7 2.6%
  • Margaret On The Guillotine

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm gonna go for the less obvious ones, so I said "Break Up The Family". It's a real grower and it took me years to appreciate the emotional insight and maturity it would take to write such an essentially beautiful and simple song. An understated and underappreciated gem.

Loving this poll.EDILS for me too. Reminds me of all those crappy family seaside picnics as a kid.
Looking forward to seeing what the final outcome of this poll will be when results are in for all albums.

dazzak said:
I'm gonna go for the less obvious ones, so I said "Break Up The Family". It's a real grower and it took me years to appreciate the emotional insight and maturity it would take to write such an essentially beautiful and simple song. An understated and underappreciated gem.

I voted for that too, totally agree with your sentiments. It's gut wrenching for me, it mirrors so many times in my life. By the way, how come I can see who voted sometimes, but other times can't? How do you do it? Obviously you need to be signed in.

Peter

My favorite is LNMS but I Don't Mind If You Forget Me is a real jazzy little number.

Young And Alive said:
What!?

Oh, I know you don't mean it!

(See what I did there?):p

I really do mean it. Well...this week anyway.

From Viva Hate it's Suedehead. Or sometimes I don't Mind If You Forget Me, depending on my mood.

Suedehead

Back
Top Bottom