Monty Python

wolve

the sad punk
They just began to broadcast their Flying Circus again here on Belgian Telly. I simply love them. But I'm so sad that John Cleese left - it's the third series know. (I have a deep crush on Cleese and Atkinson. I love old British men, yes father, I confess)

I love most of what you call "British Humour"-programmes. But the thing is, most people use it to show off. Most people watch it and don't understand most jokes told. I dislike the fact that they then go and quote the whole damn episode of a programme. I really do. (Keep things to yourself! is my motto for these things. It's not a competition - but this is merely frustration in my environment)
I wonder, are you Britts proud of the whole world knowing that your kind of humour has more differents with the rest, and is generally known as outstanding? Or aren't you fond of it?

edit: has anyone already ask this to Morrissey on the Q&A on truetoyou if he likes british humour? :rolleyes:

I'm not a Brit but I must say that I just LOVE Monty Python!!:D
When I was a kid, I had a little crush on Michael Palin :p . Now I prefer John Cleese and Eric Idle

Back
Top Bottom