what are yu doing in '80

M

MALEK

i remenber the 80', i was teen and my girlgriend call Sophie. I listen punk rock in 1983 to 1985. i remenber bands like Clash,Berurier Noir, GBH and many little bands who dissepeared now. Time pass and rebellion too. in 1985 i'm on ska mouvement, whith the bands like the Spécial, the Selecter, Madness (sorry i was young). whith my friend we've got VESPA and LAMBRETTA. we wear our Doc Martins and Flying jacket. I remenber the fight whith skinheads (we can't be wrong all the time) the night to talk about political and many others things whith no importance. In 19887 a friend give me a k7 of the band call the Smiths and i fall under the charm of the voice and ùélody of this guys (but they're split and i never see this group on the stage. one of my deception in my life). They open my mind on vision of life that i approved but they open my mind on the British indie pop band. For that thank yu Mr Morrissey & Marr.
And yu what are yu doing in '80

I was fukkin yu mom and sister. Then I laff and spit my spunk on boobies.

What were you doing in 1980

I was watching "321" with Ted Rodgers, and The Goodies when they moved to ITV (but they weren't as good as the BBC episodes).

TMF x

Re: What were you doing in 1980

Dear Viewers

Ah yes 1980, Iid be 13. I still hadn't discovered girls then, Iim not too sure about them now. Iim sure it was all The Six Million Dollar Man, Planet of the Apes,Gonks, and Sodar Syphens. Pardon the spelling, is there a spellchecker on this bloody website? Thatcher had stolen the milk of the children, and the TGWU still in theory ran the country. Oh and Melanie Martindale, the first fumblings only real within my head. She had a nice face onec she'd scrapped the sleep from her eyes when afernoon lessons began.

Best wishes to those who regard this period as a learning curve

TeddyMorrissey.

Back
Top Bottom