...not including the Smiths or Morrissey ones I mean. You do listen to other music don't you???
Well since I've finally become a member of the ever growing Napster community (geeesh!) I just roamed around and these are the ones that make me tick at the moment:
- "letting the cables sleep" by Bush - true heartbreak stuff, turns me from feeling desperate about being alone in a big city into accepting it though. For a moment.
- "That I" by Alanis Morrissette strangely enough, because I usually don't like her, or the voice infact.... but this one's nice.
- "Velvet" by a-ha....purrrr....purrrr.....
- "Get ready" by the Temptations, uplifting, energetic, good stuff....
- "Wish we never met" by Kathleen Wilhoite, I picked this one up at Cinderella's house and it's THAT song....any further comment would be giving away too much, listen for yourself if you like. It's quite sad though I'm warning you.
- "Not an addict" by K's choice, also sucked off Cinderella's pc, is simply one of these goose-skin kind of songs. I felt that when I heard it for the very first time and I'm usually not that easily led.
Okay this might not be interesting for anyone but note that at least I'm trying to get back into some sort of discussion and draw the attention from nagging about the state of the board. And for anyone intending to whine about this post having no Morrissey content: F.uck you!