Anyone here having problems with Yahoo! mail?

Joe Dolan

Wielding a bicycle chain
I've not been able to log into mine all day, and I'm wondering is it something on my PC or is one of the servers down.

Joe Dolan said:
I've not been able to log into mine all day, and I'm wondering is it something on my PC or is one of the servers down.

Myspace is down and they say it's becasue of a power outage in LA caused by a storm. So perhaps the yahoo servers are located nearby as well

batmobile.jpg

To the Batmobile!

lol!
yeah it was down all day but its working now

myspace is soo crap! i go on it about once a week to pick up my messages. what the hell do these kids do on it all day and every day???

vivaissy said:
myspace is soo crap! i go on it about once a week to pick up my messages. what the hell do these kids do on it all day and every day???

What purpose does myspace serve? I don't understand it at all...

Joe Dolan said:

BT and yahoo had loads of problems with mail yesterday - most of my services were up and running properly this morning.

i think people just show off with how many 'friends' they have and all the comments from these 'friends' make them soooo popular.
*coughs*losers!*coughs*

although i did enjoy pimping up my page for a short while!!!!

A typical Myspace pic...moody, egotistical and airbrushed to f***:
177672052_l.jpg

And that is why I hate myspace.

I mean, imagine being the bloke in that picture and showing that to your kids in twenty years time around the breakfast table. They'd snort so hard milk would come out their noses.

I mean, the same will happen to me but...gah...this t-shirt says it better than I ever will:

emo_sucks.jpg

Last edited:
Dupree said:
I mean, the same will happen to me but...gah...this t-shirt says it better than I ever will:

emo_sucks.jpg

forgive my naivety, but what is "EMO?"

andy_fozzy said:
But, there is a good Moz community on there. Mostly us from Solo, but it's a nice little family!!!!!!

But those from Solo are here on Solo with none of the grubbiness of myspace! :D

The Seeker of Good Songs said:
forgive my naivety, but what is "EMO?"

I wish I lived in a world with no Emo.

Emo is used to describe 'emotional rock' and the fan base of those that follow it. At worst they look like the people in the photos posted above.

For reasons unknown to myself they seem to have completely swamped myspace with their 'uber-hip' (said sarcastically) pictures and complaining.

I think the main reason people dislike them is because they're a bunch of whinging posers and emo music isn't particularly good.

Y'know, they even had an article about all things Emo in The Times 2 the other day. I laughed my ass off when I read it.

EDIT: I have to say though, it's not like the chav/goth devide of days gone by...if I saw an emo in the street I wouldn't urinate on him/her or abuse them verbally (not that I did with chavs or goths. I can't say I've urinated on anyone unless bacteria and germs in toilets count.). It's more a secret, wordless, festering dislike that comes out in strange little outbursts, like the above.

Last edited:
Dupree said:
I wish I lived in a world with no Emo.

Emo is used to describe 'emotional rock' and the fan base of those that follow it. At worst they look like the people in the photos posted above.

They are the fan base of Barbara Streisand and Celine Dion? I don't picture those two weeping and sobbing as Celine belts out "My Heart Will Go On".

;)

The Seeker of Good Songs said:
They are the fan base of Barbara Streisand and Celine Dion? I don't picture those two weeping and sobbing as Celine belts out "My Heart Will Go On".

;)

I have to say, I do imagine grubby little emo hipsters weeping in toilet cubicals to Celine Dion. Y'know, getting in touch with their emotions.

i started a Myspace account 2 weeks ago just to keep in touch with my Polish friends in Detroit, as well as a few in Poland. Right away i happen to bash Bush, far right conservatives, and even, kinda, the pope (though i never said which one). The thing is, most my Polish friends are slightly liberal, or at least they aren't that far right. but many of their friends think i'm nuts (even though i was holding back a lot). It's actually kinda funny. I guess i stepped on many toes. there always has to be idiots around. I don't know why i cared. the one thing i can't stand about poland--all the damn conservatives around.

Dupree said:
I have to say, I do imagine grubby little emo hipsters weeping in toilet cubicals to Celine Dion. Y'know, getting in touch with their emotions.

That weeping may be do to some of their body modifications causing their urine stream to go in all sorts of directions, soiling their new faux leather trousers.

Back
Top Bottom