THE THE with Johnny Marr LIVE IN NEW YORK

Rocco Sifredi said:
It is, was it already uploaded?
Thought somebody wanted it.

No I'm very glad for it - I only found the front cover and asked if it was this one.

Wow what a fantastic promo - I do think Matt J. is one of the best of all times.

2 best records ever :

Infected

the Queen is Dead

Both with anniversary this year - 20 years already - Now time do fly fast and I'm getting older

But thanks one more time

:cool: so cool

Rocco Sifredi said:
It is, was it already uploaded?
Thought somebody wanted it.

I've just downloaded it.
Thank you so much!:D
I'm grateful for your efforts :)

Maid@ Vale Lover said:
No I'm very glad for it - I only found the front cover and asked if it was this one.

Wow what a fantastic promo - I do think Matt J. is one of the best of all times.

2 best records ever :

Infected

the Queen is Dead

Both with anniversary this year - 20 years already - Now time do fly fast and I'm getting older

But thanks one more time

:cool: so cool

Yes, Matt is a genius :)
Infected is just brilliant from start to finish:cool: .Have you seen the movie which accompanies the songs?

I wish he would release another album.

Bona Snack said:
Yes, Matt is a genius :)
Infected is just brilliant from start to finish:cool: .Have you seen the movie which accompanies the songs?

I wish he would release another album.

No I haven's seen the movie to infected - But it should be great. He's brother have done a lot of the artworks on infected

Maid@ Vale Lover said:
No I haven's seen the movie to infected - But it should be great. He's brother have done a lot of the artworks on infected

His brother is very talented.
I have a few of the infected videos.Would you like me to upload them? :)

Bona Snack said:
His brother is very talented.
I have a few of the infected videos.Would you like me to upload them? :)

Yes and maybe someone else want them too.

Andy Dog is he calling himself (the brother) I'm not sure that it is He's real name but what does it matter anyway.

anyone got the album "Infected" on his computer?

wolve said:
anyone got the album "Infected" on his computer?

I'm pretty sure You can buy it in a record shore / Epic - Some Bizarre have the rights to this one.

I have it on 33 1/3 vinyl - Great record

If people are posting / requstioning label material all the time. Someday there will not be any forum like this

I may be wrong I may be wright ? (Public Image Ltd)

I thought that this was a bootleg collecter service for us to get or trade unofficial material and not Label material ??? ... ... At least not the audio officials that everybody can buy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom