The ~All things FISH thread~

Er, mermaids are beautiful for sure, but for a start, I don't fink they would fit in my tank, and I don't think they can have sex???!!
(No, neither can my fish in my tank, but they look pretty!)

Oh, but fish (living) can still give enough love!

andy_fozzy said:
Er, mermaids are beautiful for sure, but for a start, I don't fink they would fit in my tank, and I don't think they can have sex???!!
(No, neither can my fish in my tank, but they look pretty!)

being a pisces, I am rather partial to this thread.:D

realitybites said:
Shall we start a malt vinegar thread as well, then?

As sharp as ever :)

Have you seen my bill in the Cats thread yet btw? I haven't seen any newly transferred funds?

mjp said:
As sharp as ever :)

Have you seen my bill in the Cats thread yet btw? I haven't seen any newly transferred funds?

I have been avoiding that thread as I fear that your bill may be out of my reach. I suppose that I might as well get on with it. Will you accept American dollars?

(Edited to eliminate embarrassing typo. Hehe.)

Last edited:
realitybites said:
I have been avoiding that thread as I fear that your bill may be out of my reach. I suppose that I might as when get on with it. Will you accept American dollars?

Possibly, can you e-mail them to me today do you think? I left my wallet at home and need to buy some lunch (within the next hour would be best).:D

mjp said:
Possibly, can you e-mail them to me today do you think? I left my wallet at home and need to buy some lunch (within the next hour would be best).:D

E-mail. Hmmm does that mean you will accept drawings of bills? :D Or, do I need to send them via Pay(a fee)Pal? I suppose I could wire the $ from my bank. That will mean that I will have to get these hair rollers out of the ol' rat's nest before I can possibly make a public appearance. :eek:

Decisions, decisions... draw the bills, send by PayPal, or wire them? Why is life so difficult? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom