MANCHESTER!

> DOES ANY ONE FROM MANCHESTER USE THIS SITE?
I'm from Bury (greater Manchester) - i lived in manchester before this for 11 years.

I AM GOING TO MANCHESTER TOMMOROW FOR THE VILLA GAME WHERE SHOULD I GO FOR A DRINK ON THE NIGHT???I AM STAYING IN STRETFORD NOT FAR FROM MORRISSEY'S OLD GAFF.....

> I'm from Bury (greater Manchester) - i lived in manchester
> before this for 11 years.

What you are really trying to ask is where you can get a drink for cheap because you are like Silas Marner with a plunger up your ass. Keep counting the sheckels, it is sad that you charge your mom one quid for a handjob. Not sure if the oedipal dictum covers yor derangement.

By the way, your picture is great fodder for masturbatory material in the child molestation wing of our federal detnetion center. How do I know? Well, I m sure you'll come up with some very funny retort that I am a prisoner or that I am a child molester or...keep researching my old posts, you almost got the hang of imitating my lingo bucko!

> What you are really trying to ask is where you can get a drink
> for cheap because you are like Silas Marner with a plunger up
> your ass. Keep counting the sheckels, it is sad that you charge
> your mom one quid for a handjob. Not sure if the oedipal dictum
> covers yor derangement.

NO YOUR WRONG AGAIN...PRICKHEAD AND SORRY IF THE TRUTH HURTS YOU..I AM SORRY..IT IS SADI WHEN YOU AND YOUR LITTLE MALE PALS GO DRINKING YOU SHARE A PINT THAT LASTS YOU THE NIGHT.

> By the way, your picture is great fodder for masturbatory
> material in the child molestation wing of our federal detnetion
> center. How do I know? Well, I m sure you'll come up with some
> very funny retort that I am a prisoner or that I am a child
> molester or...keep researching my old posts, you almost got the
> hang of imitating my lingo bucko!

WHY WOULD I WANT TO IMATATE YOUR POSTS THERE VERY BORING SOME ARE ON THE FUNNY SIDE BUT I FIND IT SAD THAT YOU HAVE TO USE THE NET TO BE SOMEONE......I DONT IMATATE I INOVATE ;0)

AT LEAST I HAD SEX IN 2000!!

He doesn't IMATATE, he INOVATE! (what the hell...?) Is this speakee English?

> DOES ANY ONE FROM MANCHESTER USE THIS SITE?
Yes, me. I can provide photos of all Mozzers old haunts so all you sad american muppets with oedipal tendancies can weep over why you live in the arse of the world. That means you greaseball. x

HEY it must be @#!!! not being english i forgive you for your crimes

I SAW YOUR GRAN ON TV LAST NIGHT .......HE HE HE SHE LOOKED SO ILL AND HE HE HUNGRY ;0)

HEY it must be @#!!! not being english i forgive you for your crimes

I SAW YOUR GRAN ON TV LAST NIGHT .......HE HE HE SHE LOOKED SO ILL AND HE HE HUNGRY ;0)

Redundancy is repetitive

Thanks for posting it twice because it was hard enough to read it. However you don't have to kiss my ass to join my fanclub all you have to do is ask.

(He he she? You sure you don't have some kind of muscular distrophy?)

Re: Redundancy is repetitive

I have more money and looking at your posts am a lot happier than you.

Your boring....zzzzzz i am so bored of your posts

WHY dont you get out a bit more and get yourself down your local park toilet freack face ;0)

> Thanks for posting it twice because it was hard enough to read
> it. However you don't have to kiss my ass to join my fanclub all
> you have to do is ask.

> (He he she? You sure you don't have some kind of muscular
> distrophy?)

Re: Redundancy is repetitive

Don't talk me about money son. I already own your parents as they have been great indentured servants of mine since the gulf war. In fact, 80 more blowjobs (far less swallowing) would finally pay off the book of stamps I let them borrowed. You do know what indentured servants are don't you?

Back
Top Bottom