The Sore Spot

northerngirl

It's me again, stealing away a few minutes to find out if Moz really has forgiven Jesus can he forgive Canada??? and let all his northern fans get a chance at seeing him.

We really miss you over here - even a trek by Mr. Moz to the states would be great.

If any of you lovely folks here of any word or deed indeed let me know!!!!!!

I'm waiting patiently and impatiently!!!!

Thanks again
northerngirl:rolleyes:

Northerngirl - what is your favorite Morrissey album? Have you ever seen him before? Do you prefer the Smiths or Morrissey's solo work? What do you think of the Ringleader? How would you improve Maladjusted? Do you buy the singles to hear all the wonderful B-Sides? What songs would be apart of your ideal Moz show?

Feel free to chime into other discussions from time to time as opposed to always asking the same question - albeit a very natural question! Many of us want to know when Morrissey is coming back to the North America - though there is no official word as of yet. Of course, this website is the place to keep your eye on for the most timely info.

Harsh Truth said:
Northerngirl - what is your favorite Morrissey album? Have you ever seen him before? Do you prefer the Smiths or Morrissey's solo work? What do you think of the Ringleader? How would you improve Maladjusted? Do you buy the singles to hear all the wonderful B-Sides? What songs would be apart of your ideal Moz show?

Feel free to chime into other discussions from time to time as opposed to always asking the same question - albeit a very natural question! Many of us want to know when Morrissey is coming back to the North America - though there is no official word as of yet. Of course, this website is the place to keep your eye on for the most timely info.

What crawled up your arse?

Am I the only one who thinks that the Canada thing was just a PR gag anyway? I mean, who says that he intended to play there in the first place, considering he hadn't played there in years??

The whole thing was way to absurd even by Morrissey's standards - he should be too clever to think that any of the people who would come to his shows are involved in the clubbing, and on the other hand, that the people who are would even give a damn about him playing the country or not.... The statement made was a bit too desperate in my opinion.

Wow!!

I actually got some responses - albeit nothing closer to a tour date but thanks none the less.

I suppose I could comment on some of the questions I was queried. My fav Moz album depends on time of year and mood, I go into fazes where I listen to Smith stuff and then early Moz solo and then current albums. I have seen him live several times but as the curtain drops at the end of each concert I already need a new fix (hence being bothersome about North American tour dates). I couldn't say I like the Smiths better than Moz but everything has a time and place. I'm certainly no musical maestro so I don't really know what to say about his newer albums other than I really like them (southpaw grammar - I think is my least fav but again it depends on mood and timing). I have heard several b-sides but don't have all of them (it's a bit of a stretch where I live).

As for Moz boycotting Canada being a PR stunt I certainly hope not (we are stunted enough without Mr. Moz stunting us further).

Hope you enjoy my input or not?! Talk to you soon.

Thanks again and hope your enjoying your summer wherever you are.

northerngirl:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom