on what music have you made love

wolve

the sad punk
What albums/songs did you put on whilst doing the deed? Did it help? Does it still bring up memories? Share it, folks :p

05:22:09:12 Off
242off.jpg

by Front 242(the best)

doopee_time.gif

Doopie Time, ahem, the most recent :D

Music for the Masses by Depeche Mode
Boléro by Ravel
Pretty Hate Machine by Nine Inch Nails

labyrinth.jpg

Labyrinth soundtrack

Blade Runner soundtrack(either one)
Best of New Order
Substance by Joy Division
The Very Best of The Smiths
World of Morrissey
any Die Form album
Some Great Reward(the 1st album i ever bought)

Still waiting for the big day. I responded cause I already have my choice set. If possible I'll put on Jack the ripper. "Crash into my arms, I want you. You don't agree, but you don't refuse me: I know you"

I imagine it'd put me off. I couldn't do it with someone's voice in the background. It'd have to be instrumental.

I'll give you 3 guesses who I've done it to.....??????

Hey, Labarynth is an AWESOME film!!!

Do you know where I could get the main song from? Not sure what it's called.....

andy_fozzy said:
I'll give you 3 guesses who I've done it to.....??????

Hey, Labarynth is an AWESOME film!!!

Do you know where I could get the main song from? Not sure what it's called.....
wouldn't that be a crime?

psst, check ur private messages...

JeanneDarc said:
Still waiting for the big day. I responded cause I already have my choice set. If possible I'll put on Jack the ripper. "Crash into my arms, I want you. You don't agree, but you don't refuse me: I know you"

I wouldn't disagree and I wouldn't refuse you. ;)

Before I start on this thread, may I point out that the repeat button on a CD player comes in very handy, as does having a 6 CD multichanger with the random option :D Only joking but thought I'd get it in before anyone else (oo-err!).

So, Your Arsenal (no, seriously) springs to mind, as does Vauxhall & I.

Both of those were more by "accident" than pre-planned...as much as doing the deed can be an accident....

By design something like Prince would be good cause he's a dirty little so and so.

HA HAY!!!

Your ARSEnal!!!

Nice one M :D

So, Your Arsenal (no, seriously) springs to mind, as does Vauxhall & I.

Both of those were more by "accident" than pre-planned...as much as doing the deed can be an accident....

By design something like Prince would be good cause he's a dirty little so and so.[/QUOTE]

I remember the vagina song by Bloodhound Gang coming on once (his choice of music being played) and it just being the funniest thing ever.

mjp wrote: I wouldn't disagree and I wouldn't refuse you.

Crash into my arms, shall I put on More Than This by Roxy Music...let the games begin ;)

Dupree said:
I remember the vagina song by Bloodhound Gang coming on once (his choice of music being played) and it just being the funniest thing ever.
it have been worse, imagine ur with an asian chick when Yellow Fever came on
:eek:

JeanneDarc said:
mjp wrote: I wouldn't disagree and I wouldn't refuse you.

Crash into my arms, shall I put on More Than This by Roxy Music...let the games begin ;)

Great choice! I'll have to buy 'Lost In Translation' now cause that's one of my favourite moments of ANY film.

So indeed, yes, the games, I'm ready to play ;)

For all those sitting with someone they'd like to do it with (a man, preferably), but not quite being able to convince them, may I suggest Leonard Cohen's "Don't Go Home With Your Hard-On" from his Phil Spector collaboration "Death Of A Ladies' Man". Quite the wall o' sound, that is.
It hasn't, I might add, worked for me, but I s'pose it's 'cause I pick the wrong hard-ons.

Back
Top Bottom