A slight Morrissey mention in a review of someone named Nick Lachey

The Seeker of Good Songs

from: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/sns-celebrity-0713lachey,0,655709.story?coll=orl-entertainment-celeb

Nick Lachey Near Top of 'Wuss' List

By Mina Hochberg | amNewYork Staff Writer
Posted July 13, 2006, 10:24 AM ED

Boohoo for Nick Lachey? No way, says Blender magazine in its upcoming issue highlighting the top 25 music "wusses" of all time. Ranking at No. 2, the blue-eyed, baby-faced solo man got minus points for devoting his album, "What's Left of Me," to his failed relationship with Jessica Simpson.

"Lachey's new D-I-V-O-R-C-E ALBUM wallows in so much misery and self-pity it makes Morrissey sound like the Pussycat Dolls," the mag proclaims.

Beating Lachey is James Taylor, who Blender blames for turning "excessive self-examination into a hallmark of the baby-boom generation."

Filling in the top 10 slots are Dan Fogelberg, Boyz II Men, Peter Cetera, Kenny G, Rascal Flatts, Babyface, Chris Martin and Hilary Duff -- whose "wussiest moment" was declaring "I just want us to be friends," in the middle of her 2004 feud with Lindsay Lohan.

The Seeker of Good Songs said:
from: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/sns-celebrity-0713lachey,0,655709.story?coll=orl-entertainment-celeb

Nick Lachey Near Top of 'Wuss' List

By Mina Hochberg | amNewYork Staff Writer
Posted July 13, 2006, 10:24 AM ED

Boohoo for Nick Lachey? No way, says Blender magazine in its upcoming issue highlighting the top 25 music "wusses" of all time. Ranking at No. 2, the blue-eyed, baby-faced solo man got minus points for devoting his album, "What's Left of Me," to his failed relationship with Jessica Simpson.

"Lachey's new D-I-V-O-R-C-E ALBUM wallows in so much misery and self-pity it makes Morrissey sound like the Pussycat Dolls," the mag proclaims.

Beating Lachey is James Taylor, who Blender blames for turning "excessive self-examination into a hallmark of the baby-boom generation."

Filling in the top 10 slots are Dan Fogelberg, Boyz II Men, Peter Cetera, Kenny G, Rascal Flatts, Babyface, Chris Martin and Hilary Duff -- whose "wussiest moment" was declaring "I just want us to be friends," in the middle of her 2004 feud with Lindsay Lohan.

Don't make me laugh. Nick lachey the new Moz....And Hitler was a spy for the British...

My favorite part of this is simply the title: "A slight Morrissey mention in a review of someone named Nick Lachey"

'someone named Nick Lachey' -- ha! -- EXACTLY! :D

What a breath of fresh air, even if it was bottled.

Back
Top Bottom