request: Sex pistols live

I've never heard em live, I presume they sound like shit,but i must confirm it...(though I secretely love No Fun and Liar)

I think they sound very great on some of the live recordings being out there. :)

I could be wrong I could be wright (P.I.L.)

I like their live version of "Done Me No Wrong" on their filthy Lucre tour album. There is one other I like from it too but don't recall the title at this time. I'm not big on the Pistols, some songs are good but others...eh.
Similar with PIL. I find 3 or 4 songs from each album that I really like and the rest may as well not exist.

I don't have the two songs handy but will try to upload them soon for you.

As a side item check out this interview with the Pistols circa 1976, being interviewed" by Bill Grundy, classic stuff...and note Siouxsie of the Banshees with the blonde hair stand behind the band.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=D0636FB8051495E1

re

B000066EX9.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1116330545_.jpg

Disk 3. Live

Disc 3 features the whole of the legendary – and previously unreleased – Screen on the Green 31.8.76 gig, along with a selection of other previously unreleased live bonus tracks including the unrecorded tracks, ‘Understanding’ and ‘Flowers of Romance’. Considering the Screen on the Green gig was recorded two months before the band even signed to a record company, it finally puts and end to the myth the Sex Pistols couldn’t play. The band are tight, and Rotten is at his confrontational best. For such an old recording, it sounds f***in great! And although the sound quality of the live bonus tracks can be a little ropey, they are an important inclusion; as not many fans will have them.

1. Anarchy In The UK
2. I Wanna Be Me
3. Seventeen
4. New York
5. (Don't Give Me) No Lip
6. (I'm Not Your) Stepping Stone
7. Satellite
8. Submission
9. Liar
10. No Feelings
11. Substitute
12. Pretty Vacant
13. Problems en
14. Did You No Wrong
15. No Fun
16. Understanding (Live Bonus Track)
17. Flowers Of Romance #1 (Live Bonus Track)
18. Flowers... #2 (Live Bonus Track)
19. Belsen Was A Gas (Live Bonus Track)

Password:subers.com.ar

Last edited:
Hi - if anyone is interested, I have the Pistols at Finsbury Park (Filthy Lucre) and Pistols at the Palace (2002), very rare & a great gig.
Get in touch & we'll sort something out,
Simon

Help!
I am having trouble with the two "rar'ed" albums.

When I try to uncompress them, with the Winterland one I get the error of "unknown method" for each track, and for the Disk 3 album I get "header is corrupt" error for each track.

Is it my uncompressing program, or are the filles bad? Has anyone else had trouble?
Thanks

The Seeker of Good Songs said:
Help!
I am having trouble with the two "rar'ed" albums.

and for the Disk 3 album I get "header is corrupt" error for each track.

Are you using the right password for the archive?

Sister said:
Are you using the right password for the archive?

yes, the one from your earlier post.

I will download each again and see what happens.

My winRAR program is functioning correctly , at least I think it is. I can "unzip" other ".zip" files.

I just downloaded and unzipped it and it works perfectly fine for me. :confused: I don't know how to help you, sorry.

Sister said:
I just downloaded and unzipped it and it works perfectly fine for me. :confused: I don't know how to help you, sorry.

What unzipper are you using..maybe my program is screwy?

Well, did you manage to get those, Seeker? I can re-zip and re-up it if nothing else works for you.

Back
Top Bottom