Do you remember the first time?

...I... yes... was not bad,nor perfect...well, it brings a lot of beautiful moments...I used to love that girl...

but the past is good and,good gone...

i can't remember a worse time
but i've changed so much since then

I'm still ehh. Celebate?
I still own the proverbial V-card. And I'm 23! I could have had sex on occassions, but I aways rejected. I'm not religious at all; I'm not waiting for marriage; hell, I'm not even waiting for love. I just have kind of an aversion to being touched. I have no idea why... I was never abused or anything.

Last edited:
General Election night 1992. She was a year older than me. Whichm when you're 9m is a helluva difference:eek:

Oh, dear! Let's just say I was in no great hurry for the second time. :eek:

Twenty-five years later, I'm sitting here grinning about last night's naughties. "These things take time." as someone once sang. :D

realitybites said:
Yep! It was on a golf course in Akron, Ohio.

:eek: Good answer - you've just gone further up in my estimations :D

For me, like JeanneDarc, I was waiting for the right time, could have gone a bit wild at times but shyness stopped me, as did a vivid self-awareness that meant I was not able to put myself through the whole one-night stand situation. (Respect to WhyteGrrrl on that subject)

I was always, every night, looking for my one true love, I found her eventually but she wasn't my first.

As for the first time, it went OK, better than I expected, I guess all those years of "adult" films paid off for me - a bit like an educational video eh ;)

mjp said:
:eek: Good answer - you've just gone further up in my estimations :D

For me, like JeanneDarc, I was waiting for the right time, could have gone a bit wild at times but shyness stopped me, as did a vivid self-awareness that meant I was not able to put myself through the whole one-night stand situation. (Respect to WhyteGrrrl on that subject)

I was always, every night, looking for my one true love, I found her eventually but she wasn't my first.

As for the first time, it went OK, better than I expected, I guess all those years of "adult" films paid off for me - a bit like an educational video eh ;)

I'm with you on the 'adult films' for education! ;)

JeanneDarc said:
I'm still ehh. Celebate?
I still own the proverbial V-card. And I'm 23! I could have had sex on occassions, but I aways rejected. I'm not religious at all; I'm not waiting for marriage; hell, I'm not even waiting for love. I just have kind of an aversion to being touched. I have no idea why... I was never abused or anything.

All of this for me is true except the "i could of had sex on occasions"
part which is not true.

Yes, he was my teenage sweetheart - it was ok/nice.

I still see him occasionaly (he's the typical married, 2.4 kids, talks about house prices and what a great job he has type) every time I walk away thinking lucky escape!

We're almost in the same boat Celibate Cries. This is all familiar to me. Yes I could have. But not gladly. so I skipped out on the last minute. I don't like the touching element, but I can't remember I ever fell in love with someone my age. It's always with 'older' men. you don't meet those on a frequent basis looking for love, do you. I don't. Well, I wish life was a little less difficult in terms of the love chapter.

Last edited:
I try not to. Lets just say you can put a bicycle together, but without lubrication it ain't going anywhere. Time really flies when your having fun.

Still no first time actually.
I've passed on the opportunity a few times.
Just waiting... for something more.

Hmm, well, it was with the old teen sweetheart. Went out with him from the ages of 14 to nearly 19. It was nice, sweet I guess...could have been a hell of a lot worse. I've always been glad it was with someone I really liked (at the time) and stuff, y'know, not a one night stand or something.

But yeah, no fireworks or anything.

Back
Top Bottom