Need help with a tattoo

slimjim

Hi
Im thinking about doing a tattoo with a Morrissey quote and i was thinking it should be a lovething for my wife and kids.
I need help with a quote that would fit a tattoo like that.

I was thinking maybe to do "Now my heart is full" and a heart with my wifes name Maria in it but maybe there is something better.
Can you please help me?

Sorry if my English is bad but you know im Swedish.

slimjim said:
Hi
Im thinking about doing a tattoo with a Morrissey quote and i was thinking it should be a lovething for my wife and kids.
I need help with a quote that would fit a tattoo like that.

I was thinking maybe to do "Now my heart is full" and a heart with my wifes name Maria in it but maybe there is something better.
Can you please help me?

Sorry if my English is bad but you know im Swedish.

Wow, I think your idea is spot on, myself!

That's a great one, slimjim.

Or how about: "For you are all that matters" ("and I'll love you 'til the day I die" being a strictly optional add-on, if you can stand the needle for the extra letterage) :D

Best Morrissey tattoo I've ever seen, hands down, was olde English text, no picture, the words: 'long may it last'.

Your idea sounds very nice, slimjim. :) If you want your Moz tattoo to also proclaim your love for your wife, there aren't many statements of devotion that don't also come with an ironic tone or some kind of caveat... and, no offense to anybody who's got one (except for Pete Wentz - screw him), but there are far too many 'there is a light that never goes out' tattooes out there already. Haven't seen very many 'now my heart is full's.

xo, math+

Math Tinder said:
Best Morrissey tattoo I've ever seen, hands down, was olde English text, no picture, the words: 'long may it last'.

Your idea sounds very nice, slimjim. :) If you want your Moz tattoo to also proclaim your love for your wife, there aren't many statements of devotion that don't also come with an ironic tone or some kind of caveat... and, no offense to anybody who's got one (except for Pete Wentz - screw him), but there are far too many 'there is a light that never goes out' tattooes out there already. Haven't seen very many 'now my heart is full's.

xo, math+

I am one of the guilty ones who has a "There is a light..." tattoo..but I have yet to see another "Southpaw Grammar" one!

Yeah i think i will go with the "Now my heart is full" and a heart with my wifes name in it, i think im gonna put my kids names in the heart aswell so it really
gonna be as full as my real heart is.

Its nice with tattoos and i really want a Moz quote on my body, i really like "The more you ignore me the closer i get" but i think it wont fit with my wifes name so maybe i will do that somewhere else on my body later.
Now i got to find a nice image of a heart and then talk to my friend who is a professional tattoo(ist?).

I really think this will be great and i hope my wife will be happy about it, were celebrating our 10th anniversary tomorrow by the way.

slimjim said:
Yeah i think i will go with the "Now my heart is full" and a heart with my wifes name in it, i think im gonna put my kids names in the heart aswell so it really
gonna be as full as my real heart is.

Its nice with tattoos and i really want a Moz quote on my body, i really like "The more you ignore me the closer i get" but i think it wont fit with my wifes name so maybe i will do that somewhere else on my body later.
Now i got to find a nice image of a heart and then talk to my friend who is a professional tattoo(ist?).

I really think this will be great and i hope my wife will be happy about it, were celebrating our 10th anniversary tomorrow by the way.

Happy Anniversary! It's been almost 12 years on for me and my Mr.

I hope you shows us the tat when it is completed!

It took some time but on Monday its time to do the tattoo.
I will do a heart with two banners with my kids and my wifes name in and above that the quote "Now my heart is full".
I will do the tattoo on my underarm where i already have the shield of the footballteam i support (AIK in Sweden) so it will fit great with "Now my heart is full" between the two tattoos.
Im also thinking of doing "Sweet & Tender Hooligan" on the inside of my upperarm if we have the time.

I will try to put up a photo when its done.

if someone wonder im much more sweet & tender than a hooligan.:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom