Request: Morrissey 1959-1986

GodMedia

Hey everyone!

I just found this site tonight and I am overwhelmed with all of the great material here! Thank you to everyone for all the hardwork and the great spirit of openness!

That being said, I would really like to get ahold of a copy of "Morrissey 1959-1986." I had this CD about ten years ago, but have long since lost it in the course of life and such. I know some reviews of this album say it's not that great, and maybe that's why I haven't been able to find it yet, but I have fond memories of listening to it and owning it as one of a few bootleg discs I ever managed to get my hands on, so if anyone can help me out...

Okay, enough begging. Thanks to everyone again!

Does anybody actually even have this set?

Seems like I can find just about every major Smiths performance bootleg you could want, except for this one.

Oh well, there's always the Troy Tate Cradle to keep me happy for now!

blameless said:
I've got this, if you give me some time to rip & upload it I'll sort it for you.
Cool!
Thank you very much. I'm afraid I probably don't have anything to offer but my gratitude, but I really do appreciate your help.

unrulyboy said:
Viva Blameless!

Would you be able to provide a tracklist?

We praise you.

- unrulyboy -

1. These Things Take Time
2. What Difference Does It Make
3. The Hand That Rocks The Cradle
4. Handsome Devil
5. Jeane
6. Wonderful Woman (labelled Beautiful Woman)
7. Hand In Glove
8. Miserable Lie
9. There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
10. Frankly Mr Shankly
11. How Soon Is Now
12. London
13. Half A Person
14. Sheila Take A Bow
15. Shoplifters Of The World Unite

Notes: Ah, this one is special to me. This was my first Smiths bootleg CD. I like the mix of material from different periods. The first 8 tracks are supposedly from their 3rd performance. 9-11 are unreleased from the Rank show. I wish these were included in Rank. The last 4 tracks don't sound very good, but think of the historical significance.
Tracks: 1-8 Manchester, 9-11 Rank show, 12-13 BBC Session, 14-15 Last TV Appearance

http://www.cemetrygates.com/features/smithsboots.html

Back
Top Bottom