Finsbury Park

The Youngest

doesn't eat his friends
Can somebody please, please upload the video to Finsbury Park? I did a search and Joe Dolan uploaded the full concert. Please!!!!!! :) I have been searching for this video for ages. I found it on Smiths Torrnet but I can't be doing with b/**dy torrents. THEY DRIVE ME MAD!!! :mad: I would really appreciate it and would be your bestest, bestest friend! ;) (That is a threat! :D)
Thanks
The Youngest

p.s. please, please, please, let me, let me, let me, let me, get what I want this time

like i sed the last time i would love to see this i was tempted to download it from torrent today but there was no one seeding so i could not pleas can somone upload it

thanks

I have the whole show in one large AVI file.
If anyone can tell me how to split the file using winRAR, I'll be happy to upload the pieces (since megaupload has a 250MB limit I think).

I believe when you're setting up the file parameters - such as where to save, what to name it, etc. - that there's an option to the left that says something along the lines of "split into..." and you can select or enter the file size.

I hope that helps in some way.

- unrulyboy -

Excellent, I'll give this a go.
Watch this space! Well, I'll make a new thread when the time comes.

Back
Top Bottom