~ The 'All things CATS' thread ~

cat-thief-funny-animal-pictures-1__605.jpg

2lniu7s.jpg

"Would you please keep the noise down low?" - Alex the Lazy Sunbather

vg0rh2.jpg
2a6pik5.jpg

Chance mimicking his favorite picture of Morrissey :)

2lniu7s.jpg

"Would you please keep the noise down low?" - Alex the Lazy Sunbather

vg0rh2.jpg
2a6pik5.jpg

Chance mimicking his favorite picture of Morrissey :)

Dawwwwww. :sweet:

Car Wash is starting to talk a lot. He's pretty meowy, it's sweet as hell. His mom is a loudmouth too and he copies everything around him, other than one thing. He likes to lie down in the wet shower floor. He gets wet, doesn't care. It;s his thing that nobody else in the house does so he's not copying it. :squiffy:

Last edited:
He likes to lie down in the wet shower floor. He gets wet, doesn't care. It;s his thing that nobody else in the house does so he's not copying it. :squiffy:

...I am thinking a pic of Carwash wet in the shower might be too much for me to handle.
... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Cat Ear Headphones that transform into speakers that emanate music from your head so you can break dance with your friends! :D

Hey, babes. Whassup?

10646906_10204305383742356_5565810706230344172_n.jpg

15496546285_529309b4c5_z.jpg

I think this is Car Wash's father. It's a real Darth Vader moment. His eyes are set close together like Car's. He has a collar and belongs to someone not in our complex but hangs out here for some reason like Car's mother did. He's beige like two of the seven kittens. He's mellow. He has balls because he keeps spraying our screen doors.

I want to trap him and cut his balls off and set him free again. That sounds harsh but I'm tired of babies and he's the source of the baby makin'.

I also think he might need to see a vet, he walks like he's been hit by a car. Yet another project...:rolleyes:

Whoa, not-very-accomodating-looking gato.
I'd a bit scared to ask him if I can take CarCar to the cinema... :)

His personality is sort of a cross between rocking on the porch with a shot gun and run-for-your-lives-everything-is-scary, so you just have to ask when he's in the right mood. :D Car's dad is definitely a bruiser though. Born from a harlot on the streets knocked up by a thug papa, his future is promising provided he hits the books to accentuate his genetic street smarts. :cool: I've already put money in his college fund.

hC22E485B

Tags
cats cats rule kitties meow neow nyan-nyan purr pussies galore
Back
Top Bottom