~ The 'All things CATS' thread ~

Car Wash's new thing (relaxing next to the carpet his MENTOR destroyed :straightface:) is stealing my sister's blush brush out of her makeup case and hiding it. She'll find it behind the couch or under the table and put it back in her makeup bag on the sink, and he goes back again and steals it and hides it again. He loves a blush brush.

16274141181_d848d82671_b.jpg

I was sitting here at the computer and Barney was napping on his bed when I heard a crunching sound in the kitchen just now. The UGLIEST, meanest-looking, scrawney alley cat had invited himself in my backdoor and decided to eat Barney's food in the kitchen. :D I couldn't grab my phone in time to catch him in the act. He's perched now waiting for me to not be in the kitchen but barney's eating his food now so there's none left. I wish I could get his face, he literally has those cartoony anger eyebrows that form a V. :lbf:

16328649685_fdbdc999e4_b.jpg

Last edited:
I am the biggest chump. I can't help it.

16142510989_12bdee0ec6_b.jpg

If you ever want me to feed you, all you have to do is look really old and crabby and tired and start shivering. He better not hang out. I don't even think he has teeth, he's eating the kitten kibble I put out whole.

16328711075_19118b24c6_b.jpg

He kinda looks like Morrissey with the hair color. :sweet:

Looks like someone feels at home. Well that answers that. :straightface: (I think you might be better at this than the veterans. :squiffy:)

16328998455_dc14373350_b.jpg

I heard the crunching and caught him on video. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

I was sitting here at the computer and Barney was napping on his bed when I heard a crunching sound in the kitchen just now. The UGLIEST, meanest-looking, scrawney alley cat had invited himself in my backdoor and decided to eat Barney's food in the kitchen. :D I couldn't grab my phone in time to catch him in the act. He's perched now waiting for me to not be in the kitchen but barney's eating his food now so there's none left. I wish I could get his face, he literally has those cartoony anger eyebrows that form a V. :lbf:

16328649685_fdbdc999e4_b.jpg

I am the biggest chump. I can't help it.

16142510989_12bdee0ec6_b.jpg

If you ever want me to feed you, all you have to do is look really old and crabby and tired and start shivering. He better not hang out. I don't even think he has teeth, he's eating the kitten kibble I put out whole.

16328711075_19118b24c6_b.jpg

He kinda looks like Morrissey with the hair color.

Looks like someone feels at home. Well that answers that. (I think you might be better at this than the veterans. :squiffy:)

16328998455_dc14373350_b.jpg

I heard the crunching and caught him on video. :D

Update on the scraggly old cat hanging around my apartment...he died underneath #20. :D He looks pretty peaceful, glad I gave him some safe final days. My gardeners hate me because I'm making them extract him. He's going to be buried in a Target bag. RIP grumpy grifter.

16457829276_1f2b70ce8a_o.jpg

Here's a link to his extraction if there's any cat fans who also have morbid curiosity.

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...-About?p=1986904229&viewfull=1#post1986904229

The poor old puss ... I think it's wonderful he found you in his last few days and hence had somewhere to eat and sleep in safety ... I really admire the care you show , CG ...

Stay off the Nip, kids.

10968445_10153158902082577_7807828476685591919_n.jpg

My cat Carwash is an annoying genius.

He lives at my mom's because I had a bird. Now that I don't I'm hesitant to bring him over because my mom's dysfunctional little dog Teddy has formed a weird little bond with Carwash, so I'll bring Carwash to my place for sleepovers for a night once a week then take him back. (He doesn't sleep at night, he runs around and meows. :straightface:) So I'm getting ready to head back over to my mom's to return him when I have to FIND him. He's clawed a hole underneath the boxspring under my mattress and is sleeping in it like a hammock. This photo is from me shoving the camera up there like a colonoscopy.

16775460112_2c8a7ef3f6_b.jpg

I got him out with a shoelace. :D

16590613409_251e243a83_b.jpg

16569491097_cc5db246ac_b.jpg

16589180428_e08d5774eb_b.jpg

Dat face. It's the same one I fell in love with in this pic. (Sorry I'm on a weird carwash kick. Cats bring a way different energy into a house, and they get you to talk about them I think. :D)

10428681_10203672433959007_3392434552133803007_n.jpg

Those stairs look like they're made of Barney or something. :D - Don't let Carcar walk all over you like that, Barney.

So he destroyed your bed, made himself a little cabin under it? Awww I knew he was resourceful!! Looking at him now, I actually had a flash of Daryl Dixon...

Those stairs look like they're made of Barney or something. :D - Don't let Carcar walk all over you like that, Barney.

So he destroyed your bed, made himself a little cabin under it? Awww I knew he was resourceful!! Looking at him now, I actually had a flash of Daryl Dixon...

Ohhh, I see it...

Daryl-Dixon-image-daryl-dixon-36706161-1024-819.jpg

I love cats. I love full-immersion into daily activity for cats. I love cats on couches, cats in bed, cats on the patio...I do NOT love cats on the kitchen counter. Something about the feet that step in cat litter and walk across the dirty floor walking all over the food prep area is wrong to me, and I maybe wash my hands once a day, I'm not OCD. But I'm OCD about cats on counters. So I've devised a shelf to keep the food (read:dog cocaine) just inconvenient enough for Barney to waltz up and eat but accessible to Car Wash and NOT on the counter. Something tells me tonight when I'm sleeping Barney will be snaking on Wellness Salmon kibble and I'll wake to a broken glass dish all over the floor, but hopefully it works. :pray:

16664441009_f30927f630_b.jpg

Chillbaby holding down the fort while I was away bringing home the Morningstar bacon.

16923678186_a15164fbb7_b.jpg

I love cats. I love full-immersion into daily activity for cats. I love cats on couches, cats in bed, cats on the patio...I do NOT love cats on the kitchen counter. Something about the feet that step in cat litter and walk across the dirty floor walking all over the food prep area is wrong to me, and I maybe wash my hands once a day, I'm not OCD. But I'm OCD about cats on counters. So I've devised a shelf to keep the food (read:dog cocaine) just inconvenient enough for Barney to waltz up and eat but accessible to Car Wash and NOT on the counter. Something tells me tonight when I'm sleeping Barney will be snaking on Wellness Salmon kibble and I'll wake to a broken glass dish all over the floor, but hopefully it works. :pray:

Sorry. :(

I have a problem with our cat being on anything that food touches, too. When I hear her enthusiastically scraping at her litter box, I cringe because I know she'll want to be affectionate afterward and she'll try to jump up on the dining room table (where I usually work). It's a no-no in our home.

having both cats and dogs i can attest to trying to place my cats food bowl in up and creative places so the pugs dont eat it all

Tags
cats cats rule kitties meow neow nyan-nyan purr pussies galore
Back
Top Bottom