~ The 'All things CATS' thread ~

I'm glad this is a thread. I'm a long term lurker and a new poster here, and I have a cat called Morrissey. She's very very beautiful.
<3

morrissey the cat.jpg

Carwash was in my house less than 24 hours before he ripped the curtains off the wall, little shit. :squiffy: "Oh no, these have to go. Try again." I'm refortifying the drywall and PUTTING THEM BACK UP AND HE CAN LIVE WITH IT AND DEAL. :cool:

16788269937_86d5c7ed90_b.jpg

id rather just train them instead of having that couch. its not that hard but of course easier to do fromt he earlier stage. rescues are harder but it can still happen

Carwash's dad is sitting at the door looking for handouts. :p Or meeting his son, however you want to spin it. "Luke...I am your father."

17063674216_b11708e936_b.jpg

Carwash has invented his own annoying form of Quidditch or some damn thing he only plays in the morning and it's annoying as hell. I swear he's one of those cats not stimulated enough I could teach to play ball under a cup.

He goes to the far side of a room and waits for you to walk away from him. Then he bolts towrds your legs at FULL SPEED and tries to time passing in between them perfectly as you're walking. Often it doesn't work and he crashes into your legs and makes you step on him and nearly fall on your face, but he nailed it yesterday. Today didn't work. It's his new thing. :straightface:

Carwash has invented his own annoying form of Quidditch or some damn thing he only plays in the morning and it's annoying as hell. I swear he's one of those cats not stimulated enough I could teach to play ball under a cup.

He goes to the far side of a room and waits for you to walk away from him. Then he bolts towrds your legs at FULL SPEED and tries to time passing in between them perfectly as you're walking. Often it doesn't work and he crashes into your legs and makes you step on him and nearly fall on your face, but he nailed it yesterday. Today didn't work. It's his new thing. :straightface:

Yippeeee! He's ready for slalom. Send him to me, there's a bit of snow left!

Yippeeee! He's ready for slalom. Send him to me, there's a bit of snow left!

If he tries this while I'm walking down the stairs we're both doomed. Also I already walk like C3PO in the morning as it is with my heel spurs, having a cat maneuver my robot gate doesn't help.

If he tries this while I'm walking down the stairs we're both doomed. Also I already walk like C3PO in the morning as it is with my heel spurs, having a cat maneuver my robot gate doesn't help.

I was thinking, maybe he's trying to make a video for "JackCats" ? :D

But seriously, looks like he needs a challenge. It's mission "occupy-a-cat" for you CG!
Hopefully Barney will think of something.

I was thinking, maybe he's trying to make a video for "JackCats" ? :D

But seriously, looks like he needs a challenge. It's mission "occupy-a-cat" for you CG!
Hopefully Barney will think of something.

There's a skateboard shop in town...

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a skateboard shop in town...

I was thinking more like Irish dancing, but sure, in terms of coolitude, nothing beats a skateboarding Calikitteh.

Otherwise, for indoor sports, you could maybe make him a smart box or whatever it's called;
http://www.catsplay.com/smartcat-peek-a-prize-toy-box

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmRJa8NbAdI

Looks like fun fair for cats. I'm not one and I would defo play for hours with that. :D

Other suggestion, tie a half-peeled banana to Barney.

Here's an animal video of me and brummie. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
cats cats rule kitties meow neow nyan-nyan purr pussies galore
Back
Top Bottom