~ The 'All things CATS' thread ~

This is Boscoe. He's a geriatric cat with diabetes. His owners had to move and they surrendered him to us because they weren't able to care for him. He's shy and very sweet. He has the most gorgeous eyes.

boscoe.jpg
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I couldn't work with rescued cats, I'd want to adopt all of them, and my husband would move out. he's still a bit unsure about getting a second cat...:D

she looks so happy! The kittens seem to be thriving too.

They are. I'm so glad she was there to take care of them. They've all benefited so much by having each other.

he's gorgeous! My cat, Lulu is also a spoilt brat :rolleyes: she had a big temper tantrum this morning because I kept her waiting for her food! It's like having a toddler!

Meister is incredibly spoiled. A couple of nights ago, he decided to sleep behind the computer keyboard. Whenever he would stretch, he'd nearly knock the keyboard off the desk. It's not like I was actually using it or anything. :rolleyes:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I couldn't work with rescued cats, I'd want to adopt all of them, and my husband would move out. he's still a bit unsure about getting a second cat...:D

It's tough. That's why I have as many kittehs as I do. And I'm pretty sure that I'm going to adopt Purrito.

I need a farm. :(

They are. I'm so glad she was there to take care of them. They've all benefited so much by having each other.

Meister is incredibly spoiled. A couple of nights ago, he decided to sleep behind the computer keyboard. Whenever he would stretch, he'd nearly knock the keyboard off the desk. It's not like I was actually using it or anything. :rolleyes:

It's tough. That's why I have as many kittehs as I do. And I'm pretty sure that I'm going to adopt Purrito.

I need a farm. :(
I'd love to help out at Cats Protection, my cousin's wife is always trying to persuade me to help...but they have 5 cats at home, because they just can't say no, and I know I wouldn't be able to either.

Yes, she is very trusting.

Those are cute. I like this one: "You refer to your cat as your furry child." I call Katie, "My daughter that I never had."

Yep, that's what I call Kit. I don't understand people who don't like pets or aren't interested in animals at ALL.

My boy Shadow fetching his mousie.

My boy Shadow fetching his mousie.

aww, does he play fetch like a dog?
My little girl did that just a couple of times (with a rolled up ball of foil - shes crazy for the stuff :p ). But she doesn't do it anymore. I have to walk over to her, to throw it again.
My boy cats favourite toy is a soft orange (pretend) fish. The first time he ever growled at his sister was when he was playing with it as a kitten, and was trying to scare her into not taking it off him :rolleyes:

Yes, he's obsessed! I have to hide the mice from him so I can get some rest! :p

aww, does he play fetch like a dog?
My little girl did that just a couple of times (with a rolled up ball of foil - shes crazy for the stuff :p ). But she doesn't do it anymore. I have to walk over to her, to throw it again.
My boy cats favourite toy is a soft orange (pretend) fish. The first time he ever growled at his sister was when he was playing with it as a kitten, and was trying to scare her into not taking it off him :rolleyes:

Tags
cats cats rule kitties meow neow nyan-nyan purr pussies galore
Back
Top Bottom