That E mail

Real or Fake

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
While I admit I'd like to know whether it is real or not - purely out of curiosity, I don't think it's really that important.
What difference does it make? Are you gonna like more or dislike the man for writing it? It doesn't contain any revelations that have to be verified, nor it suggests anything new in terms of Morrissey's views regarding the situation with the album and the single.
Like if he doesn't complain about chart positions and lack of radio play all the time!
And surely you didn't think he blames it on himself, did you?

If it is fake, the person that did it will be having a right good laugh.

I'd like to think it is real and all the points in it are fair, thats if it is real!

Hi.
I've been away for a while so I don't know what email you are talking about. Can somebody update me please?
Thanks.

UPDATE: Just found it.

If Morrissey is unhappy with Jed, as indicated in the 'email', then Morrissey would no longer have Jed around him.
That is fact.
Jed remains on Morrissey's team. Morrissey does not continue to work with closely with people he does not like.
And after all this time you still don't understand.

Helen Bach said:
If Morrissey is unhappy with Jed, as indicated in the 'email', then Morrissey would no longer have Jed around him.
That is fact.
Jed remains on Morrissey's team. Morrissey does not continue to work with closely with people he does not like.
And after all this time you still don't understand.

Jed works for Sanctuary, he wasn't personally brought in by Morrissey. Luckily they hit it off, but even if you like someone, it doesn't mean you can't complain about them! Morrissey's "all or nothing" reputation with people sometimes precedes him, but it's a little unfair. Relationships change -- it's happened before:

I turn the music down
but I don't know why
This is my house

I turn the music down
but I don't know why
This is my house

The best friend on the payroll
No no no
It's not gonna work out
It's not gonna work out
No no no no

Oh no no no
It's not gonna work out
It's not gonna work out

More breakfast in bed
and I'll bring the paper in later

Oh no no no
It's not gonna work out
It's not gonna work out
No no no no

Oh no no no
It's not gonna work out
It's not gonna work out

More breakfast in bed
and I'll bring the paper in later

No no no
It's not gonna work out
It's not gonna work out
No no no no

No no no no
It's not gonna work out
It's not gonna work out

I saw Jed with Morrissey very recently. There was absolutely no sign of any tension or 'issues' between them. He will not work so closely with someone who is 'having a good time' at his expense. No way!

Ok, even if the letter was fake, we all know that Morrissey was thinking most of what was written!

The answer is

Real

Banging em' Dave, bauer24, chetthespian, Danny, davdavon, dazzak, DeadQueen, deathfornoreason, Funktions, handsome devil, handsome_devil, heatrowguy, Helen, hool', insatiableone, Interlude, Jon, Jones, Mada, missweasel, mozmic_dancer, MrRoboto, Oh my god, it's Robby!, pagnani32, Please, realitybites, Reggie Kray, sisters, Sonar, Soulwax, Tbevie, thaxter tewksbury, titsmcgee, victoria, vulgar, whoiseuan, wolve
were all wrong!

Back
Top Bottom