Mimi you are the same as the picture on the FOM, right? yes,you're hot

D

D-Q

And you also seem to have quite an opinion on things. Not to say that you souldn't. I just appreciate the fact that you have brains and beauty...
how old are you?

-your nonsecret admirer

Re: Shut up!!

.....don't take this personal though, it's just what I'd say to any guy trying to chat me up in such a plump manner.

Oh but my 26th birthday is coming up very soon and I'd like a present nonetheless thankyouverymuch....

BIRTHDAY GIRL..??;)

EEEEmmmm let me see mimi....i have a whole host of goodies as you are aware.......

WHAT PERIOD OF THE SMITHS-MORRISSEY IS YOUR FAV AND I WILL send you something to put a nice smile on birthday girls face

I will be 26 in july ;0(

> .....don't take this personal though, it's just what I'd say to
> any guy trying to chat me up in such a plump manner.

> Oh but my 26th birthday is coming up very soon and I'd like a
> present nonetheless thankyouverymuch....

Re: BIRTHDAY GIRL..??;)

I WILL send
> you something to put a nice smile on birthday girls face

Try a picture of your mom with her ass up and a frying pan slammed in it. It would make me smile anyhow.

Re: BIRTHDAY GIRL..??;)

> I WILL send

> Try a picture of your mom with her ass up and a frying pan
> slammed in it. It would make me smile anyhow.

OR perhaps a picture of your better looking brother and his nice girlfriend in a nice family pose with your parents so happy and proud OF THE TWO OF THEM and you ruin the setting lurking in the background covered in spots with a dead bird in your pocket to shy to be part of anything....and ohhhhh a hop skip and a jump its up there stairs pants round your ankles and back to your PC!!!

Its good to see your back in form though...

Back
Top Bottom