Moz aside, for insights into Moz who from "Importance of Being" would you hang with?

Moz aside, for insights into Moz who from "Importance of Being" would you hang with?

• Total voters

Belligerent Ghoul

Hall of Famer
Inspired by this poll:

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/pollBooth.pl?qid=168&aid=-1

MozCarpet.jpg

who is james o'brien?

Re: Moz aside, for insights into Moz who from "Importance of Being" would you hang wi

Thing is, if I got together with my top three from that list, we'd never get round to talking about Moz. Imagine sitting out in the garden with a pot of tea with Alan Bennet, Kathy Burke and Alain Whyte. Alan Bennet is a definite influence on my own creative writing and so what could be better than sitting down with him and scribbling odd little monologues together, while Kathy Burke variously took the piss and acted out bits of our writing for us? Alain Whyte, meanwhile, has joined us on our tartan picnic blanket, to softly serenade us on the guitar while we work and sip our darjeeling. Perfect! Who was Morrissey, again?

Re: Moz aside, for insights into Moz who from "Importance of Being" would you hang wi

Ok, Linder, Nancy Sinatra, Alan Bennett and Alan Whyte may have some idea of what Moz is like as a person but the others?????

What could Noel Gallagher possibly tell you about him that you dont already know?

I would hang out with Nancy and probably discuss her father! :)

Shall I save you a cucumber sandwich, dear? :)

Oh come off it. It's two a.m after the nightclub, I'm pretty drunk and I bloody would only want to hang out with Morrissey, especially after looking at all those gorgeous photos. Um, I've lost my decorum only momentarily.
Even though the club was trashy, I did request New Order, so at least I rallied a little esteem from that. Hic, goodnight.......

Tut, tut, mauve! Now, if you'd been sitting on the lawn having tea with Alain, Alan, Kathy and I, you'd never have got into such a state. (Yes, Alain, your home-made scones are lovely. I do like a man who knows how to sift his Be-Ro.)

Girlfriend said:
Love the photo Ghoul! Is that a hoover in the foreground?!

If it is a vacuum cleaner…it must be a very glamorous one! ;)

Back
Top Bottom