the obliqatory 'is morrissey gay?' thread!

vivaissy

muggle, first order
nostalgia.jpg

Who cares who wrote it. Looks like a total wind up to me.
Morrissey's sexuality is his business and his business alone.
Let him just get on with being himself, that's the most important thing to me.

er..it was a joke!

and i think the person who wrote it was also joking.

Nothing's impossible in a mad mad world :p

"One of my physical encounters was with a man. That was 10 years ago. It was just a very brief, absurd and amusing moment. It wasn't love. I have never experienced that."

Saw this on Wikiquote

Spencer Cobrin wrote that and said it in an interview. I doubt it was a sexual photoshoot because Spencer had said he was straight previously in the interview. Moz has the right to roll around naked on a bed with his drummer and have Jake take pictures! I actually believe this happened.

Just thinking about young Moz rolling around in bed with another guy gives me an erection!!! I don't care if it's true or not, he's free to do whatever he desires.

yeah, this forum is gettign quite worrying, its pretty perverse for everyone to be taking so much to do with morrissey's life, he doesnt want to know you and do you think he would really stop in the street to talk to sumone who was discussing whether he was gay on a web forum, its just pathetic, he deserves more respect than this shit

Yes and No

Man Afraid said:
yeah, this forum is gettign quite worrying, its pretty perverse for everyone to be taking so much to do with morrissey's life, he doesnt want to know you and do you think he would really stop in the street to talk to sumone who was discussing whether he was gay on a web forum, its just pathetic, he deserves more respect than this shit

Chill Out dude! No one is discussing his business in a malicious way.....I actually think that Mozzy gets a kick outa having people question and discuss his sexuality all the time, otherwise he would be more open. He's a smart guy, that's why I love him! he knows how to work it like a pro.....I do the same in my life by keeping everyone intriged about my non-existant sex life........It's all in good fun.

Man Afraid said:

you seem rather obsessed...i mean, no one really deserves respect.

Man Afraid said:

Er....the words 'Morrissey' and 'general discussion forum' should give you some indication of the subject matter on this site...and anyway, if you cant discuss it here, where the hell CAN you?

I don't know if he's gay, and i don't care really. I imagine him to be similar to me- i'm not really sure of my sexuality, and not really bothered about it either. Don't like sex, don't like relationships, so it's all theoretical anyway. Moz seems like that to me. Of course i could be completely wrong, which is fine.

what difference does it make?

I don't think so. I've always thought that, since he seems to have a troubled relationship with his Dad, he wants a male figure in his life who could, perhaps, replace him? Ever notice that James Dean looks really like his Dad (when he was young!!)? Not that that means anything, really, but apparently you're attracted to people who look like you or people who look like your parents (irrespective of your sexuality or the nature of your relationship with such a person i.e. I look a lot like some of my friends). Our emotional needs have a huge bearing on our sexual relationships, so much so that we can be attracted to someone of the same sex (or, if you're gay, of the opposite sex) if our emotions compell us enough to that end. I believe that everyone is born with a definite sexuality, however, bi-sexuality does exist due to people having emotions, ideas and experiences, and obviously, these affect our sexuality. For instance, there are many men and women who are straight, but have very close relationships with members of their own sex because they are sexually attracted to people of the opposite sex, but they don't like them or have bad experiences with them. Have you ever had a bad experience with someone of the opposite sex and thought "right, that's it, I'm turning gay". It seems to me that Morrissey is straight, in that his sexual needs gravitate towards women, but that his emotional need for male relationships is much greater.

Back
Top Bottom