January25,2001-February1,2001

Re: You naughty boy...!;-)

Huh? I'm not sure what you mean...I was talking about clit licking. What are you talking about?

Re: Oh sorry....

> Huh? I'm not sure what you mean...I was talking about clit
> licking. What are you talking about?

..I thought you were talking about breaking into the National gallery using your tongue to open the doors..... I guess I got something wrong.

Breaking into the National Gallery?! What the?! Who's naughty now? My goodness Mimi, get your mind out of the halls of vandalism and theivery..for shame, for shame!

> You know where to find me...tongue and all!

How big is this tongue?! I hope it's not going to drown the county... will you have to pay extra with your luggage? I can just imagine, I'm just tiddling along, miding my own business, when this giant tongue smothers Huddersfield.

I'm sure everyone will be devastated (and sticky), but I'm sure one person will be grinning, no?

LMC x

> Breaking into the National Gallery?! What the?! Who's naughty
> now? My goodness Mimi, get your mind out of the halls of
> vandalism and theivery..for shame, for shame!

It's the job I'm doing again - it leaves my head with little to do but spin fantasies about the exciting life I'm gonna lead one day....... when I finally get to break into the National Gallery for instance.

Oui, OUi, OUIII!!!

> I'm sure everyone will be devastated (and sticky), but I'm sure
> one person will be grinning, no?

And screaming with pleasure: "Oh, you make me so GREASY! Oh I love it! Yes, there, there, THERE!!!"

I admire you Greasetea, and I am happy for your soon-to-be-departure and happy landings! I look forward to the full report when you arrive home...:)

Loving Ta's!

> Breaking into the National Gallery?! What the?! Who's naughty
> now? My goodness Mimi, get your mind out of the halls of
> vandalism and theivery..for shame, for shame!

Be nastier than that to her, show her what ego-damage you are really capable of! Hypocrite.

The GlamGod

Hypocrite? You are one to talk you. Listen shut your trap, I'm sick of smelling your mom!!!

As far as me being nasty to who and to whom, I choose and as far as you are concerned you nipplehead, this is none of your business so why don't you get stabbed by an AIDS infected needle. I will laugha s you are spotted up asking "Why oh why has My T cell count dropped?"

I will respond by stepping on your mom and peeing all over her sad face. F.uck you asshole!

> Be nastier than that to her, show her what ego-damage you are
> really capable of! Hypocrite.

> The GlamGod

:::clicking tongue::: Oh dear, yet another name calling, simply wrong, rude jerko on the board.

BULLETIN JUST IN!!! Glam God is a NINNY! They storm in with their sad arguments, then see that it is all for naught and turn in their bitch badge, only to resurface after numerous "I will no longer post" posts as a "I am just like Joseph with many colors...one day I am red, the next I am black and blue!!! Watch out, or I may bother you the next time I feel pink and white!" Oh, bother...

Lalala...TA!

Back
Top Bottom