You Must Please Remember

John979797

Hello everybody,

I am trying to complete my Morrissey discography, and am missing You Must Please Remember. Is there a way to purchase the Dagenham Dave single commercially? If not, could I upload it from somebody?

Thanks,
John

Here you are:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=655012233FFBB0E7

And I might as well preemptively defend uploading non-live songs on this forum. The Dagenham Dave single is not in stores anymore, and I doubt you'll find it on an online store like Amazon or whatever. The only way you'd be able to find it would be on eBay, but that wouldn't be supporting Moz. It would be supporting the person selling the item. Whoever originally bought the single would have been supporting Moz, but if someone was to find it now, no more money would go to Moz and it wouldn't help the single's chart position. So, it is foolish to claim that we aren't "true fans" for uploading an obscure b-side that is not on any compilation album, from a single years ago that can't get back on the charts and isn't in stores anymore, and could only be obtained through eBay or similar means.

Kuiper said:
Here you are:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=655012233FFBB0E7

And I might as well preemptively defend uploading non-live songs on this forum. The Dagenham Dave single is not in stores anymore, and I doubt you'll find it on an online store like Amazon or whatever. The only way you'd be able to find it would be on eBay, but that wouldn't be supporting Moz. It would be supporting the person selling the item. Whoever originally bought the single would have been supporting Moz, but if someone was to find it now, no more money would go to Moz and it wouldn't help the single's chart position. So, it is foolish to claim that we aren't "true fans" for uploading an obscure b-side that is not on any compilation album, from a single years ago that can't get back on the charts and isn't in stores anymore, and could only be obtained through eBay or similar means.

yes you have a point but if you buy it off ebay you get the CD and artwork.

and yes you can get it at Amazon

Back
Top Bottom