Re: It's Friday night, and once again I spend it alone.

E

Erik

Oh my goodness. Your letter could have been from me. I am just like that. I can't even phrase my feelings about myself and my need for love half as well as you have just done. I am in shock right now as to the fact that someone out there feels EXACTLY the same as i. I only wish that i could fing the love of my life. i am, as you are, open to it and it never seems to find me. I don't know what word of wisdom to give you because as you might see, i am in the same boat as you are. But if anyone else out there has some wisdom for either you or i it would be nice. So Lonley Guy, know that you are not alone.
When you said "I though by now i would be on love....i was wrong" that hit me the hardest. That seems to be me talking as well, i mean to say that i have though that many times myself.

WHY DID YOU ERASE YOUR MESSAGE LONLEY GUY!!!! IT WAS GOOD.

In a fit of shame.

Thank you dearly Erik, I just reread it and felt ashmed but I put it back into it's rightful slot. :)

Thank you for the kind words.

It's extremely distressing living a singular life when you desperatley desire more than just yourself.

I completely understand, in every possible way.

The same boat,
Lonely Guy

I'm alone and I never had no one ever.....

> Oh my goodness. Your letter could have been from me. I am just¿ like that. I can't even phrase my feelings about myself and my¿ need for love half as well as you have just done. I am in shock¿ right now as to the fact that someone out there feels EXACTLY¿ the same as i. I only wish that i could fing the love of my¿ life. i am, as you are, open to it and it never seems to find¿ me. I don't know what word of wisdom to give you because as you¿ might see, i am in the same boat as you are. But if anyone else¿ out there has some wisdom for either you or i it would be nice.¿ So Lonley Guy, know that you are not alone.¿ When you said "I though by now i would be on love....i was¿ wrong" that hit me the hardest. That seems to be me talking¿ as well, i mean to say that i have though that many times¿ myself.

Back
Top Bottom