New: illustrated webpage presentation of the Diana-Morrissey phenomenon

D

David Alice

Hello Morrissey-solo readers.

You may remember me as the author of last year's "Diana's Death Foretold by Morrissey: A Small Sample of the Evidence". Your feedback to that poorly planned article taught me a few lessons about submitting evidence:
1. A chain is only as strong as its weakest link.
2. Keep it simple.
3. Sometimes, less is more.
Hopefully those lessons have served me well at my new, illustrated, webpage presentation of the Diana-Morrissey phenomenon.

The site is called 'Diana's Death Foretold in the Work of Morrissey' and is located at http://members.home.net/veganmozfan

Please visit the site and let me know if I've succeeded in presenting a convincing case.

I genuinely believe that the Diana-Morrissey phenomenon is the most compelling case of prophecy ever documented. Please review my website and let me know if you agree.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
David Alice

Diana's Death Foretold in the Work of Morrissey

a well done site, but isn't diana dors clutching a bedpost, not a pillar?

> Hello Morrissey-solo readers.

> You may remember me as the author of last year's "Diana's
> Death Foretold by Morrissey: A Small Sample of the
> Evidence". Your feedback to that poorly planned article
> taught me a few lessons about submitting evidence:
> 1. A chain is only as strong as its weakest link.
> 2. Keep it simple.
> 3. Sometimes, less is more.
> Hopefully those lessons have served me well at my new,
> illustrated, webpage presentation of the Diana-Morrissey
> phenomenon.

> The site is called 'Diana's Death Foretold in the Work of
> Morrissey' and is located at
> http://members.home.net/veganmozfan Please visit the site and
> let me know if I've succeeded in presenting a convincing case.

> I genuinely believe that the Diana-Morrissey phenomenon is the
> most compelling case of prophecy ever documented. Please review
> my website and let me know if you agree.

> Thank you.

> Sincerely,
> David Alice

> 2. Keep it simple.
> phenomenon.

> Thank you.

> Sincerely,
> David Alice

Hi there - I hate to dissapoint you and I surely don't find it easy to say this but to me this whole story has always been and will always be complete rubbish...... a severe case of over interpretation. Note this as coming from someone who is way into astrology and tarot cards. But even if Moz WAS psychic something tells me he wouldn't have dedicated a whole life's work to out of all Princess Diana.

But of course this is only my humble opinion and you should feel free to dig deeper into the matter if you find it that interesting. Just don't expect a Pulitzer or anything for it.

Your comment was:

> a well done site, but isn't diana dors clutching a bedpost, not
> a pillar?

My response:
By definition, a pillar is a vertical support. Size is a relative thing. The post in the headboard of the bed which Diana Dors clutches onto is symbolic of the pillar that Princess Diana crashed into.

> 2. Keep it simple.
> phenomenon.

It really is an amusing theory but it worries me to think how much time you spent thinking about all this.

Don't forget his fatwa on Johnny Rogan when he wished his death by car crash, couldn't you find a link there too?

Regarding Mimi's comments:
Me thinks she doth protest too much!

In the two days since I posted my web-site I've received dozens of emails from intelligent people who freely confess that they find my new presentation of the 'Diana-Morrissey Phenomenon' credible and intriguing, even 'fascinating'. No one yet has referred to it as rubbish, until mean Mimi.

Mimi, I admit that the original article about the Diana-Morrissey phenomenon that I submitted last year included some weak evidence that undermined its credibility, and was therefore deserving of criticism. But, now I'm now asking you to judge my theory solely on the basis of the carefully selected evidence presented at my new website http://members.home.net/veganmozfan

Please Mimi, review the website one more time and admit that at the very least the Diana-Morrissey phenomenon is an incredible series of 'coincidences'!

Yes, I do spend a lot of time thinking about all this - and I can see why that would worry you. I admit that I have no life outside of working on the Diana-Morrissey phenomena. But, that doesn't invalidate my work. Please judge my theory solely on the basis of the evidence at http://members.home.net/veganmozfan

I was hoping that all my fellow Morrissey fans would be grateful to me for providing evidence that Morrissey is as special as we always thought he was. If the Diana-Morrissey phenomenon gains enough momentum to make it into the mainstream media then think of the boost it will give to Morrissey's career. Then he'll get the record contract he wants!

> It really is an amusing theory but it worries me to think how
> much time you spent thinking about all this.

> Don't forget his fatwa on Johnny Rogan when he wished his death
> by car crash, couldn't you find a link there too?

Re: What a load of crap! NC

Hey Mikey. You gutless, anonymous coward! You call my work a load of crap without giving any specific criticism? You're just terrified of anything that upsets your dull world view. Sorry if my discovery frightened you. Go crawl under the covers and hide.
"I've been stabbed in the back, so many, many times"

> Your comment was:

> My response:
> By definition, a pillar is a vertical support. Size is a
> relative thing. The post in the headboard of the bed which Diana
> Dors clutches onto is symbolic of the pillar that Princess Diana
> crashed into.

David, I read the web page and I think your theory of the Diana prophesy is fascinating. Unbeknownst to himself, Morrissey is a prophet, and many of things he was saying sixteen years ago, about cruelty to animals, feminism, are highly relevant to the age we live in.

Keep finding the connections!

how can you call it a load of crap? it's defenatly interesting, and it sure got me thinking.. guess i'm not getting much sleep tonight! hehe Wonderful piece of work Mr. Alice Cheers!

drugs are bad....

> 2. Keep it simple.
> phenomenon.

> Thank you.

> Sincerely,
> David Alice

Mr. Alice,
I would urge you to seek expert legal advice. This case is growing above your head.
The French police, presented with a print-out of your website's claims, yesterday night reopened Diana's "accident" case. "New evidence" was brought under their attention.
Morrissey's lyrics are now for the first time under intense intellectual scrutiny, as he faces charges of setting the whole thing up. Morrissey is invited as "witness", but may face charges as mastermind of the whole operation.
The British police and MI5 and MI6 are collaborating closely with the French police. It's a wellknown fact that Morrissey and the royal family are not on good terms. "Behead the royalty" was heard at last year's concerts. And there's the Thatcher case when his house was searched.
This is not just prophecy, Mr. Alice, this is more than that. Upon reading your list of coincidences, this is too good to be a mere prophecy. Knowing Morrissey's background of hatred towards the Queen and everything royal, towards Margaret Thatcher, a former Prime Minister, and his continuing attacks on the other members of the royal family (Charles and William), there is no doubt that the case against Morrissey will be a strong one.
His management is of course upset by these allegations, and point towards you. You have been fuelling the debate, and have now done nothing else but incriminate Steven Patrick Morrissey of planning the murder on Diana, Princess of Wales. He will never be able again to tour in Wales! Can you imagine the amount of profits lost?

And, Mr. Alice, I would urge you to seek expert psychiatric advice too. Or take a cold shower.

Re: HA!! This was you again David Alice, c'mon you MUST try harder than this!!

Re: Oh puuu-lleeeeaaaaassee......

> Yes, I do spend a lot of time thinking about all this - and I
> can see why that would worry you. I admit that I have no life
> outside of working on the Diana-Morrissey phenomena. But, that
> doesn't invalidate my work. Please judge my theory solely on the
> basis of the evidence at http://members.home.net/veganmozfan I
> was hoping that all my fellow Morrissey fans would be grateful
> to me for providing evidence that Morrissey is as special as we
> always thought he was. If the Diana-Morrissey phenomenon gains
> enough momentum to make it into the mainstream media then think
> of the boost it will give to Morrissey's career. Then he'll get
> the record contract he wants!

Errrrr..... excuse me: the reason Morrissey doesn't have a deal by now is because he's choosy, not because noone wants him, ok?!! Morrisssey is way more special than anyone of us can bear anyway, even without psychic abilities. I can picture him rolling around over the floor laughing at what you are reading into his songs..... Take my advice: look for something else to dedicate your time on, because this thing will NEVER get anywhere and you're risking far more public humiliation than you get here from me and others..... because at least you're facing fellow fans here, if you take it out to general public who don't actually care much about him you're gonna need much, much stronger evidence than what you pieced together. Or else you'll be teered and feathered.

> Regarding Mimi's comments:
> Me thinks she doth protest too much!

> In the two days since I posted my web-site I've received dozens
> of emails from intelligent people who freely confess that they
> find my new presentation of the 'Diana-Morrissey Phenomenon'
> credible and intriguing, even 'fascinating'. No one yet has
> referred to it as rubbish, until mean Mimi.

> Mimi, I admit that the original article about the
> Diana-Morrissey phenomenon that I submitted last year included
> some weak evidence that undermined its credibility, and was
> therefore deserving of criticism. But, now I'm now asking you to
> judge my theory solely on the basis of the carefully selected
> evidence presented at my new website
> http://members.home.net/veganmozfan Please Mimi, review the
> website one more time and admit that at the very least the
> Diana-Morrissey phenomenon is an incredible series of
> 'coincidences'!

Well me, mean Mimi, thinks that it is indeed a series of coincedences that you've read far more into than what was there..... and believe me I know how that can happen, combined with wishful thinking we can find the most incredible things seem true all of a sudden.

I'm very sorry because I can tell how much this thing means to you, dedicating all your time into..... but please, before you go any further into the public: reconsider!! Or you're up for a very hard time that'll ultimately lead to dissapointment anyway.

Or test yourself: take someone else's work, say for instance....errr..... Phil Collins and some other incident and see whether you can find evidence for predictament if you really want to! Go try!!

and a pebble could be symbolic of a boulder, but they are not the same thing. interesting that moz hated the royals and now he's being credited with prophesying the death of one.

> Your comment was:

> My response:
> By definition, a pillar is a vertical support. Size is a
> relative thing. The post in the headboard of the bed which Diana
> Dors clutches onto is symbolic of the pillar that Princess Diana
> crashed into.

proving that moz is psychic can't help his career. he's not trying to start another psychic friends network, he's trying to get a recording contract! i'm going to feed my ducks now.

> Yes, I do spend a lot of time thinking about all this - and I
> can see why that would worry you. I admit that I have no life
> outside of working on the Diana-Morrissey phenomena. But, that
> doesn't invalidate my work. Please judge my theory solely on the
> basis of the evidence at http://members.home.net/veganmozfan I
> was hoping that all my fellow Morrissey fans would be grateful
> to me for providing evidence that Morrissey is as special as we
> always thought he was. If the Diana-Morrissey phenomenon gains
> enough momentum to make it into the mainstream media then think
> of the boost it will give to Morrissey's career. Then he'll get
> the record contract he wants!

> Hey Mikey. You gutless, anonymous coward! You call my work a
> load of crap without giving any specific criticism? You're just
> terrified of anything that upsets your dull world view. Sorry if
> my discovery frightened you. Go crawl under the covers and hide.
> "I've been stabbed in the back, so many, many times"

Your theories are simply @#!!!. Cowardice? No. I just wont take the time to discount such utter stupidity as you require. I am suprised at myself that I am even writing anything here on this message board.

Dull world view.....I am laughing hard now. I have seen more of the world and taken from it than you have spent writing your manifesto of poop. (And yes I did use the word poop.)

I must admit, your discovery does frighten me. The very fact that someone can spend the time thinking up such things and worse off, believing them....yes that is truly frightening.

For your so called fans who respond with messages of support....I am not convinced that they aren't your own writings. You obviously don't mind wasting precious time on babble, so why stop now?

On a lighter note....good luck with the site. No really I mean it. The layout is pleasant and I did spend some time to at least read it and survey the illustrated presentation. I know some people do actually enjoy the ramblings that madness produces. There isn't anything worthy on this board to read much anymore so why not take on such new amusements?

Back
Top Bottom