Morrissey 2001

G

greasetea

This year will see Morrissey do two of these five things:

1. Host a Morrissey Special on QVC where he wil tell little stories and hawk all kinds of CD's, tee-shirts and mugs complete with a dippy host. Barry Dildo Diller's QVC and Moz, how can that be wrong? Well it can't you fu.ckheads!

2. Release a "new" Best Of album with an "unreleased" track of "Sunny" With another black and white cover of leatherface taken pre 1991.

3. Finally move from L.A. to Salt Lake City so he can scoff at all the mormon nimrods and enjoy the luxury of being a polygamist.

4. Beat up Boz Boorer for gloating too much about the successful "Polecats Live in Saudi Arabia" album and stealing Spencer away.

5. Hired as the new co-host for Regis Philbman's show "Regis & Morrissey". The studio deems that the chirpy host will mix well with a sardonic pop star.

In anycase...I know that in 2001 I will be leaving sperm on my roommates wall..heelie hee ya cumnuggets!

> You forgot:

> 6) Lose another court case.

Losing a court case in a faulty judicial system is not shameful. There's so much more to life than money, so please try this link and take action. With a rush and a push etc etc:

www.come.to/mojo-uk

www.appleonline.net/markbarnsley/mark.html

I'd like to think Morrissey would approve of any help you can give to these causes.