Morrissey's midweek position - look away now if you don't want to know

Painful.
His first Qyarry/ROTT single which will fail to make the top 10.

1 - Sandi Thom
2 - Nelly Furtado
3 - Embrace
4 - Automatic
5 - Gnarls Barkley
6 - Infernal
7 - Morrissey
8 - Pink
9 - Keane
10 - Tony Christie

11 - Depeche Mode
13 - Micheal Jackson
14 - Hope of the States
15 - Crazy Frog
19 - Mariah Carey

Lets face it there is some stiff competition, the world cup song is always going to be a hit even if it is by Embrace and the Automatic song is pretty mainstream to name a couple.

There's every chance it could go top ten. Of course, it's got to be overtaken by a few but looking at the list, can anyone see any big changes.Keane may move back up as may one other, so don't surprised to see him there or thereabouts.

I remember when Vauxhall and I went to #1, and the follow up single to "The More You Ignore Me", "Hold On To Your Friends" didn't even make the top 40!!

Madness. I have £70 of my student loan left to last another 4 weeks haha but I still ordered both versions of the single off hmv.co.uk :o :D

I WANT the studio version of Ganglord

Not bad at all, particularly when it's considered that only Radio 2 have played it, and that it's not passed that station's B-List. In The Future.... is this album's commercial airplay single, and I suspect that will comfortably go top 10 and boost sales of the album.

Pity they didn't stick with the original release date isn't it? At least then the single wouldn't be up against the World Cup anthems.

Back
Top Bottom