My damn demands for this board (You Mr.Tseng)

G

greasetea

I could be like the lame dramabitch who likes to use a moz-header "Give me.." but na ha hahnnanannannn NO! I demand this you moron sandwich!!!

1. I want exclusive special messages posted by Boz Boorer everyday! I know you can do it, you guys are roommates, he told me!

2. I want HBO connected and no more drinking fountains! Splurge you tonka, give us bottles of Perrier!

3. Free access to YOUR corporate bathroom...why should I piss looking at a urinal cake? (Just to let you know, I have Batemanned all the toilet cakes and covered them in yummy chocolate...)

4. Free tickets to Speed3 and tapings to the Morrissey's. You bastard, you hoard them all and give them to complete idiots and filthy scums!

5. No more of that gross Slim-chee for fatass Koreans. I know you buy that stuff by the gallon at VA hospitals! Gross!

6. I want free cookies everyday and my own Asteroids arcade machine in my office.

Finally:
7. I want you to stop peeing in cups and then offering it to us with your clever, "Thirsty? Huh?? Thirsteeeeeeeeeee?"

stop it, we can smell it is your pee..the same goes for when you offer us frothy milkshakes...STOP IT!

Back
Top Bottom