morrissey frink thread!

Twitter just reminded me of this old photo. Who is Moz trying to attract here? :D

CK77meaWEAAwMGq.jpg

I know most people can't stand Russell Brand but I love this gesture of affection ... and Moz reaction, of course! (By the way, I could swear that I saw a gif from this scene somewhere on the internet. Maybe someone has it. It's even sweeter in motion)

CLBuc-qWoAAzFvJ.jpg

:thumb: I love Morrissey and Russell Brand together. I think Russell gets Morrissey in a way that few interviewers ever do.

b111b1391771bb0013b03b53cd27f5e4.jpg

Is there any point ever having children? As long as the hand that rocks the cradle is... his. Haha.

When did this happen?

I don't know. Must be backstage at the Hollywood High or Staples Center gig in 2013. Tried to find the backstage footage where Patti Smith huggs Moz. Thought he was wearing the same clothes but I can't find it. Sorry.

I know it isn't frinky but who was with Sebastian Pesel-Browne at the Boca Raton screening of 25live in 2013?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't aware that Moz took this photo of James Maker. The text says "James Maker photographed by Morrissey on the Bonamy Estate with his
New York Dolls stencilled denim jacket"

jamesmakerbonamyjpg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom