morrissey frink thread!

SNV31830.jpg

omgood gosh..
*dies*

just popped in to say "im still right here where ive always been" just way too tired lately.
after being presented witht this, i think i';ll leave catching up till my day off...
see you all soon,
:D

People your age being teens? Yes, indeed. (None in my local area, though- everyone has such awful taste in people except for me ;))

Yeah, that's who I mean. And I understand what you say about your local area, happens with me too.

Yeah, that's who I mean. And I understand what you say about your local area, happens with me too.

Why doesn't everyone think he's the best looking fella in the world? I know someone who said he looks like a monkey! :eek:
How could anyone not think he's one of the best looking men on this planet?
sundial.jpg

shirtoff2.jpg.jpg

Oh well, that leaves more Mozzer for us lot! :D

Why doesn't everyone think he's the best looking fella in the world? I know someone who said he looks like a monkey! :eek:
How could anyone not think he's one of the best looking men on this planet?
sundial.jpg

shirtoff2.jpg.jpg

Oh well, that leaves more Mozzer for us lot! :D

oh, i've said it before and i'll say it again: they don't see what we see. :)
which is not necessarily a bad thing. :guitar:

My mom says he's "funny looking" and repeatedly asks me how I feel about "those EYEBROWS!" ...as if there is something wrong with those delicious eyebrows!

ooh i know,
besides looks don't matter, they help admittedly but i certainly didnt fall for Moz because of his looks, that came later after i got to know about him etc etc...
and it just kinda crept up on me and WHAM, there it was, and here i am... :D:rolleyes:

If I were Morrissey I'd certainly like that. There's a little garden sign at the place where I work. It has a caterpillar on it. It reads something to the effect of, "Life is not the moments that leave you breathless, but the moments that take your breath away." Anyway, the sign has a caterpillar on it and we all know who takes our breath away.

If I were Morrissey I'd certainly like that. There's a little garden sign at the place where I work. It has a caterpillar on it. It reads something to the effect of, "Life is not the moments that leave you breathless, but the moments that take your breath away." Anyway, the sign has a caterpillar on it and we all know who takes our breath away.

awww very true sign. :)

sparklyeyedlads.jpg

Moz and Bowie- BFF's at last!

more bowie

bowie-1.jpg

David Bowie joins Morrissey onstage for a duet of Cosmic Dancer in Los Angeles on June 2, 1991. Photo by Linder Sterling from Morrissey Shot
info comtesse

The highlight of this concert was obviously the appearance of David Bowie who sang a duet with Morrissey for the encore of "Cosmic Dancer". As if this was possible, the crowd was even more ecstatic, and so was Morrissey judging by his appearance. Security was increased during the period when Bowie was on stage, band members themselves had to stop fans trying to get to the duo. That part only of the concert was filmed by Tim Broad. (an short excerpt of the filmed bit of bowie and moz can be seen in the docu the importance of morrissey)
info passions

dbblue.jpg

douglasprofile.jpg

douglasbros.jpg

douglas.jpg

dbros.jpg

bwface.jpg

pics by the douglas brothers..they re beautiful- reminds of the anton corbijn pic style

hultsorry041.gif

hmmr28O237first.gif

hammersfirst1.gif

moz molesting time

exit-ganglord.gif

exit-pigsty0.gif

exhow0.gif

more bowie

bowie-1.jpg

David Bowie joins Morrissey onstage for a duet of Cosmic Dancer in Los Angeles on June 2, 1991. Photo by Linder Sterling from Morrissey Shot
info comtesse

The highlight of this concert was obviously the appearance of David Bowie who sang a duet with Morrissey for the encore of "Cosmic Dancer". As if this was possible, the crowd was even more ecstatic, and so was Morrissey judging by his appearance. Security was increased during the period when Bowie was on stage, band members themselves had to stop fans trying to get to the duo. That part only of the concert was filmed by Tim Broad. (an short excerpt of the filmed bit of bowie and moz can be seen in the docu the importance of morrissey)
info passions

I was there. Morrissey had his back to me much like in this shot. I could see the top of his head I was so far away though, but I was there.

And if you ever happen to bump into David Bowie, don't tell him I said this. When he came out on stage my friends had to tell me who he was. Mind you they were so far away they looked like ants, but I couldn't tell until they started singing, then I could. Then I thought to myself as I was standing on the arm rests of the chair in order to get a better look, "This is neat and all but I sorta came here to hear Morrissey sing." I swear to God. :)

Ohh sexy. *drools on keyboard a little*

I was there. Morrissey had his back to me much like in this shot. I could see the top of his head I was so far away though, but I was there.

And if you ever happen to bump into David Bowie, don't tell him I said this. When he came out on stage my friends had to tell me who he was. Mind you they were so far away they looked like ants, but I couldn't tell until they started singing, then I could. Then I thought to myself as I was standing on the arm rests of the chair in order to get a better look, "This is neat and all but I sorta came here to hear Morrissey sing." I swear to God. :)
Oyyy...you lucky bitch!!!! So much sexiness on stage, how did they not spontaneously combust?!

Back
Top Bottom