morrissey frink thread!

Morrissey spotted at the Queens of the Stone Age gig at the Wiltern last night. :horny:

BLCzxDDCQAAo5oI.jpg:large

(Button yer shirt dear. :straightface: No just kidding...kinda.:p)

This was the last time I was in the same room with the man. :love: I guess we're getting ready for a whole bunch of this. Be safe.

8527239662_e9e3dcb162_z.jpg

Recent?
Gorgeous man!!

Yeah in Peru a couple days ago. You should see the one yesterday where he's pulling a Dexter face. f***ing hell. :horny:

By @southkirk on Twitter via AYNIM
BOVKkGoCMAARDz6.jpg

Women's tour t-shirt/Moz embroidered shirt

Does anyone know if there is a current (2012-13) women's tour t-shirt that has the same design that is embroidered on this shirt. I thought I saw a photo somewhere.

Also does anyone know what brand of shirt Moz is wearing here? That might help. He threw a lavender one at the Seattle show last March that was ripped to shreds. Member Bandrus1 posted a finished shadow box of the entire shirt. I see a silver label but can't make out any text on it.

If this embroidery design is also printed on a tour t-shirt I'd like to find one.

Any help on either question is much appreciated. :)

6.jpg7.jpg

Re: Women's tour t-shirt/Moz embroidered shirt

Songs by The Smiths will played tonight on Vintage TV, the best music channel EVER! Thirty Minutes With The Smiths is on at 11.30pm tonight so check it out on Sky 369, Virgin 343 or Freesat 515. Follow them on Twitter @VintageTV or like them on Facebook - Vintage TV.

Does anyone know if there is a current (2012-13) women's tour t-shirt that has the same design that is embroidered on this shirt. I thought I saw a photo somewhere.

Also does anyone know what brand of shirt Moz is wearing here? That might help. He threw a lavender one at the Seattle show last March that was ripped to shreds. Member Bandrus1 posted a finished shadow box of the entire shirt. I see a silver label but can't make out any text on it.

If this embroidery design is also printed on a tour t-shirt I'd like to find one.

View attachment 15866View attachment 15867

Haven't seen a tour t-shirt with that design on it men's or women's. As for the shirts pictured, he sent a few of them into the crowd. I don't know any brands that have a silver label so I can't help on that. Anyone else have a guess?

View attachment 15866View attachment 15867

I would suggest visiting the other site with this question. Members there are more au fait with that sort of information.

Back
Top Bottom