morrissey frink thread!

*nom-nom-nom-nom* *chew* Hats are tasty!

Interesting since most of Sam Jones' work isn't really in that vein. He took my favorite picture of Anna Nicole Smith.

"Digital Imaging by Rob Biddulph"

Found this on Comtesse's site, from the same shoot.
I like the version in the magazine better, his face is shown inside a beautiful art nouveau frame. I'll have to scan it.

uncut4.jpg

I'm sorry Morrissey - but does anyone else disapprove of the loafers with the football outfit? We know he owns tennies....

AArrghhhh, the football outfit is the worst thing ive EVER seen him wear.
(on a par with that hideous pvc suit)
*shudders*

Have you seen this photo already? If you havent enjoyed this before, enjoy it now...

I don't agree with the fact that she just forced herself on him. However, I don't think he told her to love him outside.

I'm sorry Morrissey - but does anyone else disapprove of the loafers with the football outfit? We know he owns tennies....

I know right :D He could've at least wore some sneakers, which leads me to think, that I've never seen him wearing super sporty clother with sneakers and the like, anyone willing to prove me wrong and share pictures of sporty mozzy? :thumb:

I know right :D He could've at least wore some sneakers, which leads me to think, that I've never seen him wearing super sporty clother with sneakers and the like, anyone willing to prove me wrong and share pictures of sporty mozzy? :thumb:
This is the closest I have.. not too sporty but at least he's wearing sneakers

fountain.jpg

I just noticed, I think this is the same tanktop/vest I think they are called in europe?

l72526c4f1be112f9a869e6.jpg

Eeek - bare shoulders! In public! I'd love to be hanging out with him that day. Who is the lucky bloke?

I am on page 43 of this thread and wondering how I am going to make it to page 1763 without dying first...but dammit, I will try!

Back
Top Bottom