morrissey frink thread!

And there's MOAR, gals.
Well, just one more, and sadly Morrissey didn't wear a kilt like the rest of the band. :( But it's still cute.

I have new frink!
I kind of screen-shot it from my super-duper DeLuxe You Are the Quarry CD I have, so the quality's not great. Still, some of it's a tad frinky, and what isn't is cute by my standards.

Ooohh, the Jobriath t-shirt pic of him is very frinky.:horny::D

Haha, I was playing a Morrissey CD today, and my Dad came in the room, complaining about how cold it was. However, I'm impervious to the cold, so I looked at him quizzically and he said, "Oh, of course you're not cold, Mr. Morrissey is singing so it's HOT!" :D

body.jpg

Morrissey seems to think it's hot. :p

morrissey060620044.jpg

And there's MOAR, gals.
Well, just one more, and sadly Morrissey didn't wear a kilt like the rest of the band. :( But it's still cute.

Morrissey in a kilt would be too frinky for words. :horny:

Morrissey in a kilt would be too frinky for words. :horny:

Erm, would it be wrong to hope for a strong gust of wind? And that hes not wearing any...

oscarwildecampus.jpg

YOWZER!!! :horny: :D

Well, this mental image isn't going to leave my head any time soon, and I think I have got a step closer to hell...oh well :guitar:

Perhaps he doesn't have one!!
;)
I guess we'll have to buy one and give it too him, haha.

He can borrow my kilt. He already does. He's good with it though, gives it back perfectly folded.

Oooh, what kind of detergent does he use? ;)
I bet he uses a flowery one.

(I wonder if he still does his own laundry...)

No way. He was my kilt dry cleaned. He even returns it with the plastic still on it.

^^ it's from the Jimmy Kimmel show taping, glad you guys like it! :D

edit: I did not take that picture. Just makin' sure y'all know that. It's a pro shot. ;)

that is a great picture, mell! i don't know what it is about it, the colors or whatever, but he looks really stunning in it.

It's the blood seeping through his jacket from his wounded heart, the heart I intend to fix...with kisses.

Back
Top Bottom