morrissey frink thread!

oh god! How the heck did I bypass them?

Dimples, then eyes & lips tie for the first and most loved thing(s). :D Heck everything is first! I just can't help myself.....:D What'sa girl to do?? :o

Oh, I guess we'll just have to love the whole man! What a shame!

Some of my friends tell me my nose is like Morrissey's, but I don't think it is.

I have a cleft like he does. When I was a kid I'd mindlessly run my finger over it all the time. I wonder if he did too. His is more prominent. Mine is also retruesay, though my glasses hide that fact. So I get DOUBLE Morrissey Nose Points!

I have a cleft like he does. When I was a kid I'd mindlessly run my finger over it all the time. I wonder if he did too. His is more prominent.

Do you mean the little shallow dip running vertically at the bottom of his nose? Yeah, I have a very small one, nothing like Morrissey's, though.
Retroussé means turned-up, doesn't it? Mine does a little- it's a ski jump as opposed to a ski slope, if that makes any sense. It's more cherry tomato-like than Morrissey's, though.

Yes, I'd post you a picture but it doesn't show up well. If you felt it you'd know.

redir

normal_vlcsnap-166191.png

redir

morrisseyspot460.jpg

2.jpg

18sxsw-morrissey.jpg

redir

redir

Oh wow! Do you know what concert that was taken in? God, I'd love to have been that woman who you can hardly see to the right of him, just so I would have touched Morrissey. :p

some say it's a new york dolls one..but i don't know it for sure..you just don't touch him..in addition you can smell him:rolleyes::D

some say it's a new york dolls one..but i don't know it for sure..you just don't touch him..in addition you can smell him:rolleyes::D

I wonder what he smells of... I'm thinking a mixture between aftershave and mints, with a bit of washing powder thrown in.
New York Dolls would make sense, though. I wonder if anyone realised he was Morrissey.

redir

redir

I wonder what he smells of... I'm thinking a mixture between aftershave and mints, with a bit of washing powder thrown in.
New York Dolls would make sense, though. I wonder if anyone realised he was Morrissey.

Heavenly :http://www.luckyscent.com/shop/detail.asp?itemid=21900&section=1

Being between second and third row has it's perks. :D You can smell this allll night....I didn't realize it at first, but I just knew something smelled fantastic. I've smelled a piece of his shirt before...smells heavenly. One of the few people who's sweat mixed with their cologne smells soo good. yeeaaahh sounds nutso. :D

AH Mell, I've been neglecting the frink thread too. But it's gifs like this that make me want to come back....
crkevry0.gif

omg its Gifs like that that keep me away... i cant take it... :horny::horny:

I have been neglecting this thread, but not purposely, just too busy/knackered, and i know once i get on here i spend HOURS! although as Franizza says "you'll never catch up if you leave it moire than a week". so i do try to peek in...

And to anyone using British words, PLEASE PLEASE dont use the word Telly (gosh i have to MAKE myself type it) its horrid, only the CHAVS (trailer trash) use it, and yo0u are all so not chavs. so tv/television/goggle box will suffice... ;)

Unfortunately I find the majority of piccies taken while he's singing look awful because he's mid-movement so there's a daft look on his face.
Oh well, he's usually a sexy, sexy man!

Back
Top Bottom