morrissey frink thread!

I want to kiss his ears. That poses a problem though as ear kissing is loud to the kissee and maybe being a musician and all he has sensitive ears.

Awwww, that's very considerate of you to darling Mozzer.
I think providing you didn't start French kissing his ear he'd be alright. Just a peck...

I want to kiss his ears. That poses a problem though as ear kissing is loud to the kissee and maybe being a musician and all he has sensitive ears.

so why the ears?..it's really interesting..everyone got another body part..

You don't gotta be noisy about it. Soft kisses with the small wet insides of your lips..... ;)

I think you're right about that. The last man who regularly kissed me was all slurpy about it. Maybe I'm forming my opinions on a not so savory memory.

Thank you! Lots of people laugh at the things I say (or so they tell me; I personally reckon it's simply at me).
You're very generous to give Herr Morrissey away... I know I could never do it.

yes..i would..cause i could do nothing with him anyway..:D
but in my thoughts he would be in bonds

so why the ears?..it's really interesting..everyone got another body part..

LMAO, yes, we certainly have- his little toe! :D
No, I think we all know what we'd like to do...
"I recognise that mystical air,
It means 'I'd like to seize your underwear.'"

There's not much on his body and face I wouldn't want to kiss soft and nicely. Lots of kissies as you say, a lot of them. And then? Well, basically I'd wreck that dude.

LMAO, yes, we certainly have- his little toe! :D
No, I think we all know what we'd like to do...
"I recognise that mystical air,
It means 'I'd like to seize your underwear.'"

hehe..nice..very nice..
mine is his hair..oh how i love it..simply perfect..hair and bellybutton

hehe..nice..very nice..
mine is his hair..oh how i love it..simply perfect..hair and bellybutton

Oh yes, I am a fan of the belly button.
I think he was at his sexiest in about 1991/2 personally. I love the cover for "You're the One for Me, Fatty"- I'll drool over it for at least 5 minutes before actually playing the CD.

I think you're right about that. The last man who regularly kissed me was all slurpy about it. Maybe I'm forming my opinions on a not so savory memory.

No, don't go based off of those memories. This would be an entirely different experience. Most likely a 360. Just much better. Very gentle and kind, yet passionate and wonderful. :)

I think he was at his sexiest in about 1991/2 personally. I love the cover for "You're the One for Me, Fatty"- I'll drool over it for at least 5 minutes before actually playing the CD.
I'm a fan of the 'Tomorrow' cover, myself. Om nom nom.

my fave is and always was his quiffless time..time of alma matters..so maladjusted area..but i also adore him nowadays..;)

No, don't go based off of those memories. This would be an entirely different experience. Most likely a 360. Just much better. Very gentle and kind, yet passionate and wonderful. :)

Is that a fact? Did a little birdie tell you this? ;):)

hahahahahaaa, YOU ARE NOT OLD...NOW repeat after me.."I AM NOT AN OLD LADY, I AM NOT AN OLD LADY..." :D you spring chicken, you....;)
:D Thanks honey! I'm 31. It's actually not so bad. However, guys that look around my age tend to be younger and guys that actually ARE my age tend to look much older. I don't get that. So I don't quite understand how Morrissey looks so damn hot at almost 49. Hot, hot, hot.

Okay, here's some analysis fun. Why do these two people, the same person I'm presuming, look so different?
2387131557_0fe91c4efd_o.jpg
He looks the same to me, except he's got an adorable cowlick in this picture and he's rocking the geek chic. Awwwww I lubs him in specs.

yes..it's a nice age..i think it's between 25 and 38:rolleyes:..so how are you doing:)
*waves* Hi Miry, I'm good! Someone kept me up late last night (not Morrissey :p), so I'm chugging the coffee. :) How are you feeling?

Mhmm....but I think the eyes win out just a little more for me. Eyes and Lips are first together for me.
*gasp* what about the dimples?
For me, the things I love most on his face are the dimples & eyes, then lips, and then that gorgeous clefted nose.

*waves* Hi Miry, I'm good! Someone kept me up late last night (not Morrissey :p), so I'm chugging the coffee. :) How are you feeling?

quite good..today is a better day..that makes some hope for me..for next week..but just have to wait for the result..:o..but i'm quite positive..:)

For me, the things I love most on his face are the dimples & eyes, then lips, and then that gorgeous clefted nose.

Oh yes, that's all grand, too! But I forgot the tongue! It's probably the same size as mine, so we could both be in pain when we both bite our tongues because they're too big for our mouths :p.
Some of my friends tell me my nose is like Morrissey's, but I don't think it is. It's not nearly lovely enough.

oh god! How the heck did I bypass them?

Dimples, then eyes & lips tie for the first and most loved thing(s). :D Heck everything is first! I just can't help myself.....:D What'sa girl to do?? :o

Back
Top Bottom