morrissey frink thread!

I feel like a bad frinker. I've been neglecting my favorite thread. :tears: Where have all the old timers gone??

He is so damn cute, I can't handle it. :tears:

aaagghghggggggggggg. I want to be that shirt. :tears: (On second thought, maybe I want to be those black trousers. Oyyyy.)

AH Mell, I've been neglecting the frink thread too. But it's gifs like this that make me want to come back....
crkevry0.gif

and this
craig12every.gif

oh and this
gang0.gif

and maybe this one too
crkfirst0.gif

I got the quote wrong, but here is where Morrissey's eyebrows and Mary Engelbrite meet, in case this was ever a thought plaguing your mind.

2384910269_dd79648bbd_o.jpg

hairdresser on fire
impor7b.gif

am I the only one who finds this gif very erotic :p

the known tomorrow video is sexy enough but i recently saw the aalternative version with a lot of close up of the moz (neck frink!) and also included more shots the band
my fave 00.07-00.12 whwere he leans against the door/has his hands on the door , bending,legs slightly spread and then looks in to the camera over his shoullder-that glance kills me.. i have this on dvd and always make a slow mo cause its soo sexy :eek::horny::D
lovely di has make a gif a out of that moment..but o i couldnt find it anymore

tomorrow2-14.gif

this one?

060317morrissey170306_6.jpg

Trousers? What's wrong with sayin' trousers? LOL. But I do love the Brits. They always sound so smart. I love it when they say, "al-you-min-ee-um." ;)

Why thank you! Assuredy all the Brits laugh at the Yanks for saying "al-oo-min-um". I'm not sure what happened to the "i" from "aluminium", maybe the fella (a Mr. Webster?) who wrote the American Dictionary decided to leave it out like he did with the "u" in "colour", "flavour" and "glamour", among other things. Believe me, if you think everyne in Britain sounds smart, you've never been to Dartford. Everyone sounds like they're spitting glass with every sentence.
Also: grand of you to say "trousers". I can't help but snigger when I read the word "pants" in the American context- in Britain, of course, it means...underpants! Chortle. And who here wouldn't want to be Morrissey's pants? :horny:

I remember giving directions to a British couple in San Luis Obispo. "So you go past Fanny Wrappers..." They looked at me like I was an alien. (Which I'm not.) I said, "Oh yes it's a weird name, it's lingerie store." Still exasperated I asked why. Suddenly I was the one blushing when they told me what it meant to them.

^^
Ooh Sexy Man!

Hi Pags! *waves* :) When are you coming back for good? Are you still in training?

I think I'll be coming around more often, now that all the commotion has calmed down. Yes I'm still training, for another 2 months and then I'll be back for good. What have I missed...new tour dates, new pictures, anything?

I remember giving directions to a British couple in San Luis Obispo. "So you go past Fanny Wrappers..." They looked at me like I was an alien. (Which I'm not.) I said, "Oh yes it's a weird name, it's lingerie store." Still exasperated I asked why. Suddenly I was the one blushing when they told me what it meant to them.

Oh yes. :D:D Fanny meaning arse/ass in America and um, the other side in England. My family laugh at the American pronunciation of "vehicle" and "herbs".

grass.jpg

Y'know what Morrissey says?
"Ignore the 'keep off the grass' sign. *Growl* I want kissies."

Oh yes. :D:D Fanny meaning arse/ass in America and um, the other side in England. My family laugh at the American pronunciation of "vehicle" and "herbs".

grass.jpg

Y'know what Morrissey says?
"Ignore the 'keep off the grass' sign. *Growl* I want kissies."

Morrissey should know better.

Going on forbidden grass. Respect your groundskeepers.

Kissies are always an option.

int_xvvopsMorrissey%20Perfoms%20in%20Hamburg%20Dec%2018%202006%2014.jpg

int_bmtamsMorrissey%20Concert%20in%20Dublin%20Aug%2022%202006%203.jpg

int_uspoxvMorrissey%20Performs%20at%20Pinkpop%20Holland%20June%205%202006%201.jpg

int_dodxlxMorrissey%20Universal%20Amphitheatre%20Nov%2011%202004%2017.jpg

int_xettalMorrissey%20Performs%20in%20Pasadena%20Feb%202%202007%20%202.jpg

int_xvwftiMorrissey%20at%20Chastain%20Park%20Amphitheatre%20Atlanta%20July%2020%202007%204.jpg

Back
Top Bottom