morrissey frink thread!

icon.gif

ROFLMAO... :D

the known tomorrow video is sexy enough but i recently saw the aalternative version with a lot of close up of the moz (neck frink!) and also included more shots the band
my fave 00.07-00.12 whwere he leans against the door/has his hands on the door , bending,legs slightly spread and then looks in to the camera over his shoullder-that glance kills me.. i have this on dvd and always make a slow mo cause its soo sexy :eek::horny::D
lovely di has make a gif a out of that moment..but o i couldnt find it anymore

the audio on the youtube is not the best but i like that video soo much so you could very well watch it mute :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xzK4BkyitA

for some reason it fails to be within the thread even though it type the you tube tags even though i saw it for a short time within this thread now it disappeared..i wonder

Last edited by a moderator:
now it back the mystery of the internet:rolleyes:

but i leave the url link in there even though it is now showing..you never know

you like the bespactled one from the airport?here is another one with glasses
pix26.jpg

unfortunately it wasnt me travelling with him...*grin*

sand0.gif

dug5.gif

madbarba0.gif

madbarba1.gif

enf1.gif

how can somebody do nothing else than walking down a street and looks so hot doing that...
south4.gif

south3.gif

south2.gif

hairdresser on fire
impor7b.gif

thgif27.gif

Bkiss5.gif

LOL, love the hand gestures. Do you think he plays with marionette puppets?

Do you think his underarms itched when the hair grew back? :p

I don't know... Did he ever grow his underarm hair back? I don't think he would look quite so sexy if he had great tufts of hair coming out his armpits. :p

Hi, I LOVE this thread!! :horny:

Hullo! Are you new to us lot? Welcome to the club, my friend. In case you hadn't noticed, we both admire that sexy man by the name of Herr Morrissey and confess our desired involvement with his love life. What could be better? (Other than a night of passion with the man. :horny: Now that would be good.)

Hi, Franzanna yip, I'm new here. It's great to find others who think alike, thought I was being a bit weird with my over fondness for Morrissey. :D I confess I have not felt infatuation like this since I was a teenager, so it's very strange :confused: I absolutely think he is a musical genius, the eptiome of charm, charisma and mystique, oh and he is totally hot! :horny:

It's been great to look through this thread, I've only made it to page 145, still loads more to get through!

Oh I got to about there... took me two solid days. :D
I gave up on that and came to what was the end at the time (I swear it's the universe, it just keeps on expanding). Top tip: never go away longer than a week or you'll never catch up again.
Yes, he certainly is totally hot. I've tried giving him up to please my friends but it's proved impossible, not to mention horrible of my friends to make me. Oh well, we're incurable, but would we actually want to be cured?
Sexy4.jpg

Morrissey says, "No."

Oh I got to about there... took me two solid days. :D
I gave up on that and came to what was the end at the time (I swear it's the universe, it just keeps on expanding). Top tip: never go away longer than a week or you'll never catch up again.
Yes, he certainly is totally hot. I've tried giving him up to please my friends but it's proved impossible, not to mention horrible of my friends to make me. Oh well, we're incurable, but would we actually want to be cured?
Sexy4.jpg

Morrissey says, "No."

. Nice pic, haven't seen that one. I'm still trying to figure out how to add pics to my posts.

No i definitely do not want to be cured. Nice pic, haven't seen that one. I'm still trying to figure out how to add pics to my posts.

You add piccies from photobucket and whatnot using the IMG path (if you click on the photo from the search, it will have this box with a file path underneath the photo that is called "IMG" or something. Copy and paste that file path.)
To add them directly from the computer, click the little paperclip when you're making a post, or click "manage attatchments" at the bottom of the page when writing a reply. Then select a photo off your computer, et voila. Instant Mozzer- "now with 40% less saturated fat!". (Although the attatchment method only gives you a thumbnail in the actual thread; still, you can click on the thumbnail to give a full-size piccy)

On second thought, maybe I want to be those black trousers.

HAAAAAA, you're turning British! You called them trousers! CHEERIO Mell! Do you want a spot of COFFEE with your DONUT? Don't forget the Declaration of Independence. Don't forget everything John Adams has done for you. Don't tread on me.

Am I really bored? My head hurts.

HAAAAAA, you're turning British! You called them trousers! CHEERIO Mell! Do you want a spot of COFFEE with your DONUT? Don't forget the Declaration of Independence. Don't forget everything John Adams has done for you. Don't tread on me.

Am I really bored? My head hurts.

Trousers? What's wrong with sayin' trousers? LOL. But I do love the Brits. They always sound so smart. I love it when they say, "al-you-min-ee-um." ;)

Trousers? What's wrong with sayin' trousers? LOL. But I do love the Brits. They always sound so smart. I love it when they say, "al-you-min-ee-um." ;)

I say "trousers" too. I also say "telly" instead of TV, usually. D: In my defense, I grew up on English TV shows.

Still, I hate to think I sound like a pretentious ass. D:

My friend Bill calls his cellphone a "celly." He's very American. He also likes Father Ted and Eddy Izzard, maybe the latter a bit too much as everytime I stay at his housewe watch a new Eddy Izzard tape and I say "What did he say?" every few minutes and Bill says "Shut up Amie."

Okay, rare footage here ladies. Contain yourselves.

2384837124_d81263188e_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom