morrissey frink thread!

Oyyy...you lucky bitch!!!! So much sexiness on stage, how did they not spontaneously combust?!

I was there to keep a cosmic eye on them. ;)

Gah I'm so jealous that you got to witness that. :tears: In 1991 I think I was still listening to New Kids On The Block. Ohh the shame.

If I were Morrissey I'd certainly like that. There's a little garden sign at the place where I work. It has a caterpillar on it. It reads something to the effect of, "Life is not the moments that leave you breathless, but the moments that take your breath away." Anyway, the sign has a caterpillar on it and we all know who takes our breath away.

awww, I quite like that saying, a lot.

These two are for PAGS and WESTIE...(I miss you guys)

040627morrissey0012.jpg

040627morrissey0018.jpg

LOTTTIIIE! :D

I miss you too!
Lovely Paisley. :horny:
Whoo! That first photo....sooo handsome. Smooth skin, hairlines, dimple creases, hands, lips, smile, the grip...and that quiff.

So this weekend when I was at the Moz Convention, there were two humungous screens constantly playing videos of Moz and one interview from the 80's. Thought of you lot, and the different frinks we have picked out of what they played...thought of Lottie when they played the IBEH video...then they played Boy Racer over and over, Tomorrow, Glamorous Glue, This Charming Man, First Of The Gang from Who Put The M, Sheila Take A Bow, Girlfriend In A Coma ---oh that handsome face. (Me and a girl next to me gushed over that vid. :D)...and a lot more....:D It was almost like heaven...except the "man" wasn't there. :p otherwise at that point I could have said it was. :D

dbblue.jpg

dbros.jpg

bwface.jpg

pics by the douglas brothers..they re beautiful- reminds of the anton corbijn pic style

Breathtaking. Hadn't seen the last two before, but they're gorgeous.

two more of the douglas brothers

nape.jpg

mmmm I wanna kiss it.

Gah I'm so jealous that you got to witness that. In 1991 I think I was still listening to New Kids On The Block. Ohh the shame.

I wasn't even a year old yet! aawwww, sucks. :(

Gah I'm so jealous that you got to witness that. :tears: In 1991 I think I was still listening to New Kids On The Block. Ohh the shame.

Awww, may I join you in shameful childhood music taste? I had a real Spice Girls fetish aged 3 or 4, to the extent as dressing up as Baby Spice... thankfully not anymore. :o Now I dress up as a very poor Morrissey (on occasion).
Very nice pictures, everyone! :D I cannot emphasise how happy all these lovely piccies make me feel and how lazy I am not to find any of my own, so thanks a bunch. :p

I went from listening to Sesame Street records straight to The Eurythmics and Duran Duran, with a lot of Mozart after that. Maybe deep down I'm sort of cool, though I do confess, I really liked George Michael in the early 80's.

My childhood music consisted of
Britney Spears
*Nsync (I like Lance Bass...:( )
and the Backstreet Boys.
=|
Dear god, how my music tastes have changed. And for the better.

Ummmm...I just want to say that I advocate the posting of this image (and thank the Lord it was posted today but if so than that's some fantastic back story too.)

Back
Top Bottom