morrissey frink thread!

bb35bb15ld3.jpg

I love him in that t-shirt. :D

...and damn, can that man pose...

well the frink thread alone wouldnt be the place which corrupt underage moz fans...and for those who share their fanasies here-its only the written word no graphic picture of what they want to do...i wouldn think about that too hard and just go on and dont be afraid to share...
they surely wouldnt be corupted by that stuff...
not your stories corrupt them but moz himself :D through his presence..not once but twice:D;)
i mean just look at my sig..such a naughty naughty boy..kinky thoughts come so easy when looking at those kind of stuff

I'm with you, sistasheila. If the older and wiser people of this thread are under the impression that us younger contributors are innocent until the age of 16, then I'm afraid they're simply wrong. I understand about the laws and that, but what's the worst that can happen? You're hardly going to get arrested, because none of us would prosecute. So chill out, girls!
morissey.jpg

He looks sooo sexy doesnt he? I am very proud cos I took it myself and it is the only one of the whole night that turned out for me except one of his back with the heart sweat patch...

You took that?? :eek:

Good job, :D he looks very sexy in it. I love his little facial expressions.

moz and windows
not the computer*lol*

homealone.jpg

details1.jpg

windowgazing.jpg

pix64.jpg

kookiewindow.jpg

new5.jpg

^^^
Those are beautiful. :D

I've always loved that last one. I know if I ever saw him pressed up against MY porch door, I'd let him in straightaway and have him over for tea or something. ;)

moz at saturday night life 1992
snl1-1.jpg

mozsnl3.jpg

mozsnl4.jpg

2370989592_c9be2d606a.jpg

This man is really, really nice. Very serious about his music and his work as a DJ. Extremely polite. And guess what? I bought him a beer. Okay, so I wouldn’t have done it if Mell hadn’t done it first, but I got up the courage, went to the bar and ordered 5 Stella Astsomethingoranothers, 4 for my friends and I and one for Gary. I walked it over to him, handed it to him personally and he said something in a very thick accent. I said “What?” and he leaned into my ear and said very kindly, “You didn’t put a tab of acid in it did you?” I smiled and shook my head and said no while looking sort of embarrassed. Then my friends sister who was totally loaded barges up to him and shakes his hand, so I walk away embarrassed. He sets the beer on a ledge and I notice he isn’t drinking it. Some time goes by and walk up to him, get his attention, he looks at me, I take the beer off the ledge and take a big giant gulp of it, set it down and practically screaming say, “SEE? IT’S SAFE TO DRINK!!!!” He then smiles and raises a hidden glass in his hands of another beer half drinken and I feel like a complete idiot. So the music starts getting really good and I’m dancing and dancing. (Question: Why do people go to a packed club to STAND in the middle of a dance floor? Move along boring people, go stand in a record store if you’re too cool to dance.) After a while I notice he takes my beer and drinks it. I lament that it’s probably warm but as an afterthought he might be used to warm beer. As we’re leaving I have to go to the restroom. Of course being a PACKED house the restroom is a disaster and there’s no paper towels to dry my hands off after washing them. So as I walk out of the bar I smile and wave goodbye to him and mouth the words “thank you.” He reaches out for a handshake and I hand him my moist, warm, freshly washed hand. He’s probably thinking GROSS but he smiles real sweetly and I wave goodbye and that’s that. Morrissey has good taste, he seems like a really gentle, nice person.
DUDE!! I'm so happy you went!!! Sounds like Friday night in Hollywood was WAAAY more happenin' than Wed night in Sandy Eggo!!! Aggh I wish I could have gone with you!!!

I'm very happy for and proud of mell :clap: and CrystalGeezer :clap:
Great Gary stories, girls.
Thanks Cozza! I didn't get to stroke his muscley calves though. :rolleyes: Seriously, he left a very good impression on me. Talk to him if you ever have the chance.

It turns out she was asking him to play some Stones. He said to her, "Well, it's kinda my call tonight so...." SHOT DOWN. It was funny at the time.
HAHA she asked him to play the Stones?!!! :eek: Gary offered to let me make a song request and I was too drunk and shy that I said, "no, it's okay." :o I'm such a dumbass!

OMG this is the best/cutest pic!!!! :eek: I LOVE THIS!

edit: one more thing. I'm starting to feel too old to hang out here. Can we have a frink thread specifically for the old ladies??? LOL

He looks like a window cleaner in this one.
"You 'aven't paid my fe the windas!"

we have never seen a keener window cleaner;-)

back to frinky gifs

Bhero7.gif

Bart2.gif

Bart0b.gif

Bhero6.gif

Bfirst6.gif

Biri0b.gif

some last frinky gifs for today
goodnight and thank you
*wink*

phoenix 97

phoign1.gif

phoboy0b.gif

phoalma1.gif

phopaint0.gif

phosun1.gif

some last frinky gifs for today
goodnight and thank you
*wink*

phoenix 97

phoalma1.gif

PWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That one perfectly matches the song I'm listening to! Brilliant!

("If You Could Only See," by Tonic, for the curious.)

I'm just popping in to say to CG and Mell: WOW! You hobnobbed with Gary and I'm jellis!... But also happy for you. I wish you had photos of yourselves slurping on his neck tattoo. *small sadz*

Well done, Voodoo doll. Nice piece of concert photography there.
How close were you to the stage? I got to about 4 or 5 metres at one point when I saw him at the Roundhouse but it was pointless because I'm short and got swept under by the mosh crowd, and all the pictures my mum took were blurry. Then we went towards the back- further away, but we weren't in mortal danger there.

Well done, Voodoo doll. Nice piece of concert photography there.
How close were you to the stage? I got to about 4 or 5 metres at one point when I saw him at the Roundhouse but it was pointless because I'm short and got swept under by the mosh crowd, and all the pictures my mum took were blurry. Then we went towards the back- further away, but we weren't in mortal danger there.

Aww thanks. Been trying to get a decent one for years and that was the best easily. I was on the 3rd row at Edinburgh so its easier to get pics when there are seats - dont get pushed around too much.
I am also quite short so I wear really big platform boots to give me another 5 inches which are very valuable at concerts!

Back
Top Bottom