morrissey frink thread!

Oh, dear lord... I'm 36.

Now I feel ancient. In my defense, I've loved Morrissey for over 20 years now.

D:

Aww, I didn't mean it like that. Honestly. I was actually sharing it to say how young my parents are...especially to have a 17 year old daughter.

My mother think Moz is a child molester, regardless of the fact that I'm 17, not 3.

It's not the fact that the young fans find him gorgeous and sexy but the fact that um, legally for us old fogeys it's probably not a cool thing to discuss certain things. That's all. ;)

Damn those laws!
Morrissey punches them...
morrissey-punches.gif

But of course they are intangible. This saddens him a little.
Morrissey201.jpg

Anyway, you can't all be ancient, Morrissey's older than you and he's not that old! Don't be too hard on yourselves.

I'm very happy for and proud of mell :clap: and CrystalGeezer :clap:
Great Gary stories, girls. :)

Thank you for recognizing the severity of the situation Corrissey. He spoke into my ear. This is the same man who shared bus/room/stage space with Morrissey. It's practically like being whispered to by the man himself. Except not really. But it's the closest I may ever get to Morrissey so it's good. And the music was great too!

Aww, I didn't mean it like that. Honestly. I was actually sharing it to say how young my parents are...especially to have a 17 year old daughter.

My mother think Moz is a child molester, regardless of the fact that I'm 17, not 3.

And regardless of the fact that it's actually you who's 'molesting' him. :rolleyes::)

One more funny tidbit. My friends sister didn't really know who Gary Day was and she was very drunk and has a personality of wanting to be the center of attention. I love her to death, but she's into this pyramid scheme now as a job. At one point I look over and she's talking to Gary. I was so afraid that she was trying to sell him prepaid legal or asking him if his income options were open or whatever. I just closed my eyes and kept dancing. It turns out she was asking him to play some Stones. He said to her, "Well, it's kinda my call tonight so...." SHOT DOWN. It was funny at the time.

mozbanjograve.jpg

How that man manages to look sexy whilst frolicking on his own grave with a banjo surpasses me

fnac5.gif

and some from the vauxhall era ..gosh *purr*

i wonder what he did say in the last one..or is he just licking his lips?

wooow. That dimple crease....does me in.
Right there.
Just that.
And the gaze, and neck, and sideburns, lips, tongue...
the list could go on and on and on...:D :horny:

Tehe.
What's really worrying is that both my parents are younger than Morrissey. That's something my mum sometimes points out when she's joking with me about Morrissey.
He's just so damn sexy, regardless of how old he is!

dear god, you all ARE young! :eek: :D

(hah, I shouldn't be talking, huh? :D)

I don't think its gotten too naughty. A bit risquè, yes, but not bad enough to make us have to put on our hypothetical earmuffs.

For the most part it's not. Now there have been a couple posts that made me :o just a little bit.

I wasn't really being that serious either since I used the ;) smilie. It's all good. Moz is just a sexy beast that's all. Hopefully he sees that he does attract a lot people to him. You know it has to stroke his ego that as he's approaching 50 he is being drooled over by people of all ages and stages of life. :cool:

Man, I didn't know they were more people my age who found Mozzy attractive. Hurray for us!!!:D

Man, I didn't know they were more people my age who found Mozzy attractive. Hurray for us!!!:D

People your age being teens? Yes, indeed. (None in my local area, though- everyone has such awful taste in people except for me ;))

Back
Top Bottom