morrissey frink thread!

My mom says he's "funny looking" and repeatedly asks me how I feel about "those EYEBROWS!" ...as if there is something wrong with those delicious eyebrows!

Oh my. My grandmother thinks he's a handsome devil...which is awkward because she's 74...

In regards to the parental age thing, my father is 44 and my mother is 37 =o. So I find it a bit weird that I find Mozzy sexy...he's older than both of them XD

Oh my. My grandmother thinks he's a handsome devil...which is awkward because she's 74...

In regards to the parental age thing, my father is 44 and my mother is 37 =o. So I find it a bit weird that I find Mozzy sexy...he's older than both of them XD

Oh, dear lord... I'm 36.

Now I feel ancient. In my defense, I've loved Morrissey for over 20 years now.

D:

Both my parents are older than him, but I'm 15... so that serves up some much needed entertainment, heh.

AACK! I feel so old! I'm younger than your father but older than your mother. :tears: Your grandmother has good taste! :p

I'm starting to question my presence on the frink thread.

D:

AACK! I feel so old! I'm younger than your father but older than your mother. :tears: Your grandmother has good taste! :p

Right there with ya, steph. In all fairness, we have a better chance with Moz :p lol

I'm starting to question my presence on the frink thread.

D:

"kids" being on the frink thread is kind of freaking me out :eek: :D Tho it gives me hope in the youth of today. You know perfection when they see/hear it.

As 20 year veterans, we can teach new dogs some tricks ;)

If only there was a secret place we could go to post the really filthy thoughts. << >>

*cough*

Oh, don't worry. I'm quite used to it.
If you don't think us teengagers are mature enough to handle the subject of sex, well, you're probably wrong. I think I'm right in saying that most of us under 16s are very advanced for our ages, hahaha. We share similar thoughts to you over 30s in at least one respect!

All this talk about age makes Morrissey sad.
morrissey-crying.gif

He insists that we admire more of his delicious body.
Morrissey_3-1.jpg

shirtoffif.jpg

mozfloor.jpg

moz3.jpg

2370989592_c9be2d606a.jpg

This man is really, really nice. Very serious about his music and his work as a DJ. Extremely polite. And guess what? I bought him a beer. Okay, so I wouldn’t have done it if Mell hadn’t done it first, but I got up the courage, went to the bar and ordered 5 Stella Astsomethingoranothers, 4 for my friends and I and one for Gary. I walked it over to him, handed it to him personally and he said something in a very thick accent. I said “What?” and he leaned into my ear and said very kindly, “You didn’t put a tab of acid in it did you?” I smiled and shook my head and said no while looking sort of embarrassed. Then my friends sister who was totally loaded barges up to him and shakes his hand, so I walk away embarrassed. He sets the beer on a ledge and I notice he isn’t drinking it. Some time goes by and walk up to him, get his attention, he looks at me, I take the beer off the ledge and take a big giant gulp of it, set it down and practically screaming say, “SEE? IT’S SAFE TO DRINK!!!!” He then smiles and raises a hidden glass in his hands of another beer half drinken and I feel like a complete idiot. So the music starts getting really good and I’m dancing and dancing. (Question: Why do people go to a packed club to STAND in the middle of a dance floor? Move along boring people, go stand in a record store if you’re too cool to dance.) After a while I notice he takes my beer and drinks it. I lament that it’s probably warm but as an afterthought he might be used to warm beer. As we’re leaving I have to go to the restroom. Of course being a PACKED house the restroom is a disaster and there’s no paper towels to dry my hands off after washing them. So as I walk out of the bar I smile and wave goodbye to him and mouth the words “thank you.” He reaches out for a handshake and I hand him my moist, warm, freshly washed hand. He’s probably thinking GROSS but he smiles real sweetly and I wave goodbye and that’s that. Morrissey has good taste, he seems like a really gentle, nice person.

As for how old I am, I'm 14, and my dad's 36, and Traci (my mother) will be 38.
She insists that Morrissey is old enough to be my grandfather, which is impossible, because he was 13 when my dad was born, and like, 11 when my mom was born. I.don't.think.so. And besides, she's like 7 years older then her current boyfriend (which granted, is a small gap compared to Morrissey and I, but still.)

Anyway, I was in a bit of a bad mood this morning when I woke up, and then I see lovely pictures anddddd I am in a much happier mood. :D

Oh, don't worry. I'm quite used to it.
If you don't think us teengagers are mature enough to handle the subject of sex, well, you're probably wrong. I think I'm right in saying that most of us under 16s are very advanced for our ages, hahaha. We share similar thoughts to you over 30s in at least one respect!

All this talk about age makes Morrissey sad.
morrissey-crying.gif

He insists that we admire more of his delicious body.
Morrissey_3-1.jpg

shirtoffif.jpg

mozfloor.jpg

moz3.jpg

It's not the fact that the young fans find him gorgeous and sexy but the fact that um, legally for us old fogeys it's probably not a cool thing to discuss certain things. That's all. ;)

Back
Top Bottom