morrissey frink thread!

Your naughty photoshop?

We need more frink!
famouswhendead.jpg

Is it wrong to find that frinky?

music.png

I've seen it on here before, but I love it- he's just asking for a romp on the bonnet/hood of that car.

My mom just walked in and saw this picture. She said "Does he smoke?" I said, "That's a pen." She said "Is that when he was younger?" I said yes. Then I asked, "Do you like the picture of your son-in-law?" She said "OH AMIE!"

It was worth a try.

My mom just walked in and saw this picture. She said "Does he smoke?" I said, "That's a pen." She said "Is that when he was younger?" I said yes. Then I asked, "Do you like the picture of your son-in-law?" She said "OH AMIE!"

It was worth a try.

LOL No, my mother calls him her son-in-law of her own accord- my sister chastises her for encouraging my obsession, apparently.
My mum gets a bit carried away sometimes- she jokes to other people about it.

My mom says he's "funny looking" and repeatedly asks me how I feel about "those EYEBROWS!" ...as if there is something wrong with those delicious eyebrows!

LOL No, my mother calls him her son-in-law of her own accord- my sister chastises her for encouraging my obsession, apparently.
My mum gets a bit carried away sometimes- she jokes to other people about it.

The other day we went to The Northwoods Inn for dinner. It's a restaurant that's sort of corny that looks like a log cabin with snow on the roof and sawdust on the floor. They specialize in steaks. It's my mother's favorite place to eat. I was thinking "Ahhh, how's Morrissey supposed to take his mother-in-law out to dinner to a bloody meat serving restaurant?" Then I realized that my mom's favorite thing to eat there is the salad and garlic bread anyway and I thought, "Maybe he could suffer through this if he just focused on the conversation." Stupid thoughts.

Tehe, I'm veggie anyway, so he wouldn't have a problem eating out with me.
My don't think my dad's so accepting about me liking Morrissey sexually- I'd imagine that he worries about me sometimes. Him and my sister.
But my mother is perfectly adjusted to Morrissey being her son-in-law already- although I'm over 30 years too young for Morrissey, sadly.

We need more frink!
famouswhendead.jpg

Is it wrong to find that frinky?
Aww, what's wrong with this picture? I think he's cute in it. :o

My mom doesn't get my obsession either, but at least she's never said he's unattractive. I think my parents would like him alot if they got to meet him. :) I have an aunt from Ireland, so he would sort of fit right in!

Tehe.
What's really worrying is that both my parents are younger than Morrissey. That's something my mum sometimes points out when she's joking with me about Morrissey.
He's just so damn sexy, regardless of how old he is!

Tehe.
What's really worrying is that both my parents are younger than Morrissey. That's something my mum sometimes points out when she's joking with me about Morrissey.
He's just so damn sexy, regardless of how old he is!

:eek: How young are your parents? How old are you?

:eek: How young are your parents? How old are you?

I'm too young for Morrissey. To be specifc I'm within throwing distance of 15. But! I'm not silly, I have a mental age/capabilty of a 20-something-year-old, apparently. However, my mannerisms and music taste are more like those of a forty-five-year-old.

I'm too young for Morrissey. To be specifc I'm within throwing distance of 15. But! I'm not silly, I have a mental age/capabilty of a 20-something-year-old, apparently. However, my mannerisms and music taste are more like those of a forty-five-year-old.
Well, I was definitely not criticizing your age! I think I have the opposite problem, I'm in my early 30s but I'm convinced I'm still mentally equivalent to a 21 year old (or younger? :eek:). I was with two friends a few weeks ago and I told them I wanted to go into American Eagle to see if they had any sweaters and they both went :eek: and said, "we are too old to shop here!" :tears:

Well, I was definitely not criticizing your age! I think I have the opposite problem, I'm in my early 30s but I'm convinced I'm still mentally equivalent to a 21 year old (or younger? :eek:). I was with two friends a few weeks ago and I told them I wanted to go into American Eagle to see if they had any sweaters and they both went :eek: and said, "we are too old to shop here!" :tears:

Awwww. I'm too young to go anywhere, though. I can't go to this nearby town with a tram system (I have a tram fetish, you see) because everyone has a gun or knife and will kill me upon arrival according to my mother. Everyone is armed in the town I live in- I was once threatened with a traffic cone on a Sunday afternoon at 3.00- but there's nothing I can do about it because I have to walk through the town to get to school and whatnot.
Wherever this is taking us, I'm not sure- more frink!
ocpmm.jpg

thmoz7eq.gif

poster.jpg

Back
Top Bottom