morrissey frink thread!

an oldie..just in cause of his impression and in honor of calimero
int_bewhaqMorrissey%20Silver%20Clef%20Lunch%20London%20June%2018%202004%202.jpg

calimero-huilt.jpg

what is he holding..again..i couldn't find my glasses:D
int_mfyspsMorrissey%20Alexander%20Film%20Premiere%20Dublin%20Ireland%20Jan%207%202005%204.jpg

haha..yes..you can.. i allow it:D:p..would be great..hope he remembers me..tell him that i play a bass fender precision..then he knows again..oh and add..that i choose to play with the finger technique:D..

i wish you a great time and a lot of fun..enjoy it and forget anything around..it will be fun..wish i could come,too:eek::D...

no, not yet..there is a problem again with the delivery conditions..i don't want to pick them up at the box office..you never know when you will get them there..just an hour before the gig, no..and the person who want to buy them..also live in europe..so we're both looking for a solution..maybe i will ask a person from great britain..who can buy them for me..or i will look at e-bay..i don't think they will be sold out that quickly..as i know from some people with experince..

But couldn't you have them emailed and print them out? That seems to be an option for anyone if you scroll down and look at the various delivery options. Go to where it says other countries or something like that and look for "Ticketfast." (This is on the presale link from Ticketmaster). You can also pick FedEx shipping but it's a lot more expensive.

Thanks Cozza! Wish you lived here so I could drag you out with me!!

That's cute!

He's carrying his Gucci man scarf seen here!
int_ksdbhpMorrissey%20David%20Letterman%20Show%20Nov%2016%202004%201.jpg

ah yes..now i got it..you're right..thanks mell..it looks soo small in his hands..:D..can i have a smell at it:rolleyes:

Originally Posted by Claudia2006
But couldn't you have them emailed and print them out? That seems to be an option for anyone if you scroll down and look at the various delivery options. Go to where it says other countries or something like that and look for "Ticketfast." (This is on the presale link from Ticketmaster). You can also pick FedEx shipping but it's a lot more expensive

yes..i see it now..oh it's really possible..i had a look yesterday..an this option wasn't allowed..nice they changed it..so thank you claudia..that make it much easier..then i think i will print them:cool:

After not being on at all today, and having ten tons of stupid happen today, and feeling incredibly horrible.

It's nice to come here and see all these lovely pictures. =)

After not being on at all today, and having ten tons of stupid happen today, and feeling incredibly horrible.

It's nice to come here and see all these lovely pictures. =)

hi renia tell me about the shirt effect:D

I didn't go to my dad's work today. =| I didn't get my shirt until like, 2'o clock, actually because of all the stupidity that seems to invade my life.

Today was horrible. The shirt was the only good thing. And as soon as I find the camera I will take pics tho. :D I love it lots. First thing I said when I came out of the bathroom was, "Haha, I have Morrissey on my boobs." which made my aunt laugh.

ok i read your post at the What kind of day have you had?thread..i know i know..you don't have to talk about it anymore..just relax..are you feeling better now?:eek:

I didn't go to my dad's work today. =| I didn't get my shirt until like, 2'o clock, actually because of all the stupidity that seems to invade my life.

Today was horrible. The shirt was the only good thing. And as soon as I find the camera I will take pics tho. :D I love it lots. First thing I said when I came out of the bathroom was, "Haha, I have Morrissey on my boobs." which made my aunt laugh.

yes that's well said..he couldn't be more intimate..just a few more places..but not much:D

ok i read your post at the What kind of day have you had?thread..i know i know..you don't have to talk about it anymore..just relax..are you feeling better now?:eek:

Slightly yes. =) Now that I'm home and I have my music back. And the pictures helped lots too. Morrissey just calms me down in general...

Slightly yes. =) Now that I'm home and I have my music back. And the pictures helped lots too. Morrissey just calms me down in general...

me, too..that's the reason i never go to work without my i pod..i always have to listen to him..or when i will be back to school in august for my education..i could never survive it..without a moz ton:rolleyes:..ok i think we should come back to the roots..;)
int_jttuyaMorrissey%20Sweden%20April%201%202006%205.jpg

me, too..that's the reason i never go to work without my i pod..i always have to listen to him..or when i will be back to school in august for my education..i could never survive it..without a moz ton:rolleyes:..ok i think we should come back to the roots..;)
int_jttuyaMorrissey%20Sweden%20April%201%202006%205.jpg

Oooh, I love his eye(s?) in this picture. So blue-y.

Mom's side or dad's side? :)

Speaking of lineage and not having any other interesting friends to talk to and loosely being related to a Morrissey lyric, do greek people have Roman noses? My waxer last night said I have a Greek hair pattern of growth (read: I'm hairy) and I have a Roman nose which is partly why I don't get contact lenses because my glasses sort of disguise it but all I know is that my great great grandmother was from England, but how exotic if it was by way of the Mediterranean? And I love olives so that has to be it!

Okay, so what are the odds...

2365854284_031b3ba77f_o.png

Hey there girls! GEEZ, sorry I haven't been around in such a long time! Busy, busy, busy ya know? Have this race coming up and all my time seems to be going to work and training. I miss all of you and I hope that you all are doing incredibly well....I need to sleep but seem to be stuck up late working, so.....lets see some frinky pics West Coast girls!

Hey there girls! GEEZ, sorry I haven't been around in such a long time! Busy, busy, busy ya know? Have this race coming up and all my time seems to be going to work and training. I miss all of you and I hope that you all are doing incredibly well....I need to sleep but seem to be stuck up late working, so.....lets see some frinky pics West Coast girls!

aww..pags..nice to hear from you..i sent you a message at myspace..and hope that you had a great easter with your small..sweet and lovley family..

aww..pags..nice to hear from you..i sent you a message at myspace..and hope that you had a great easter with your small..sweet and lovley family..

Yes I got your message, but like I said NO TIME!! Thank You so much for thinking of us, our Easter was wonderful. We went to our friends house that so conveniently live exactly 10 miles away from us, so I ran there and then we partied and hunted for some eggs. How was your Easter? That bunny bring you anything good?

Back
Top Bottom