morrissey frink thread!

I would LOVE to go out on the booze with him, get lashed, stumble to a take away to get a veggie pizza and then get a taxi back to mine...;) He could even hold my hair back if I puke...:rolleyes:
This sounds like one of my own Morrissey & Me daydreams (minus the sick part 'cause I don't puke, I just get horribly hungover) :p

Personally, I don't think Morrissey has a drinking problem. He just likes to get sociable and let his hair down now and then! :D
(edit: he has been seen out at non-drinking places, like bookstores and music stores...and Walgreen's in San Fran buying shampoo!)

he has been seen out in Walgreen's in San Fran buying shampoo!)

when you mention that i must think at that scene in the importance of moz where he vivsits the hairdresser...
what about giving him a nice pleasant head massage while washing his hair....hmmm..nice scene "is the watertemperature okay mr morrissey or do you prefer it hotter" *looool*

Are you serious??
Yes I am...
What? Hmm yes it's funny that people only ever see him in public places. Most of the time it's concerts actually. And has anyone ever seen him drunk? I think you'll find the answer is no.
e355d54b.gif

Shut up.

And maybe just maybe if you have read my post before you would have noticed that we (the regular frinkers, NOT YOU!) were discussing this. And that yeah a few of us have been to some shows where he was plastered, so back the F@#* off alright...besides I never see you two in here EVER, so really it's none of your business. Stop trying to be an asshole, I know that might be hard for you! Maybe the rest of solow would like to hear your opinion but not in here buddy....so this is what I say to you.....
mozvfestivalfinger2006.jpg

And take your dumb ass comments some where else...."Most of the time it's concerts actually!" Shut your hole and go to the front page where trolls belong! F@#* YOU!

Forgive me for possibly going controversial or trying to question you Pags, but these two comments don't match up too well, coupled with a strong comment you said on this subject somewhere else....

In London huh? WOW, we were way off?
Let me explain this raging alcoholic thing...my second Moz gig ever, he forgot lyrics to songs and admitted that he had had a rough night the night before AKA he had been out drinking all night....the next show I went to I was standing outside his bus and the roadies started loading CASES upon CASES of vodka into bus...I mean LOADS of vodka.
So I've come to accept that Moz is a raging alcoholic and I'm ok with that!

I don't think Moz is a raging alcoholic but I think that he drinks WAY more than he should, well I don't think he should drink at all....when you hear about people seeing him in random places it's always a bar or a pub correct? I really do think our Mozzy might have a slight drinking problem...not a raging alcoholic but yes a drinking problem.

:confused:

This sounds like one of my own Morrissey & Me daydreams (minus the sick part 'cause I don't puke, I just get horribly hungover) :p

Personally, I don't think Morrissey has a drinking problem. He just likes to get sociable and let his hair down now and then! :D
(edit: he has been seen out at non-drinking places, like bookstores and music stores...and Walgreen's in San Fran buying shampoo!)

HOLY SHIT I'm sorry that I even said anything! So the man buys shampoo, LOL!
ANyway I was only stating that I THINK he has a drinking problem...thats my opinion not everyone else here and yeah I'm entitled to it! I haven't even ever seen half of you in hear ever, I was trying to have a conversation with a few of the regulars...no need for everyone to jump my back! SHHEEESHHH! Back to frinking!

Yes I am...

And maybe just maybe if you have read my post before you would have noticed that we (the regular frinkers, NOT YOU!) were discussing this. And that yeah a few of us have been to some shows where he was plastered, so back the F@#* off alright...besides I never see you two in here EVER, so really it's none of your business. Stop trying to be an asshole, I know that might be hard for you! Maybe the rest of solow would like to hear your opinion but not in here buddy....so this is what I say to you.....
mozvfestivalfinger2006.jpg

And take your dumb ass comments some where else...."Most of the time it's concerts actually!" Shut your hole and go to the front page where trolls belong! F@#* YOU!

just because they don't post their softcore Moz fantasies on this thread everyday, doesnt mean they dont visit, and still read whats going on. so technically its impossible to "see" them in here.

...just sayin.

I don't think Moz is a raging alcoholic but I think that he drinks WAY more than he should, well I don't think he should drink at all....when you hear about people seeing him in random places it's always a bar or a pub correct? I really do think our Mozzy might have a slight drinking problem...not a raging alcoholic but yes a drinking problem.

I do not mean to offend you, but I think you're overreacting a tad just because he has been spotted drinking alcohol a few times. Why not? Let the man have some fun. If you say Morrissey has a drinking problem then I must have one as well, by your standards, because I too like some vodka from time to time. There's absolutely no reason to think that Morrissey has an alcohol problem.

All this talk makes Mozzy sad :(

Forgive me for possibly going controversial or trying to question you Pags, but these two comments don't match up too well, coupled with something you said on this subject somewhere else....
:confused:

You are totally right...When I said I was I was ok with it, what I meant was there is obviously nothing I can do about but that doesn't mean that I'm going to stop going to his concerts, even though I may be angry that he showed up drunk, I'll accept that he is what he is and love 'em anyway. In NO WAY did I mean that I was ok with him drinking his life away (back off everyone this is between Westie and I) It came out wrong, sorry Westie!:( I really am!

You are totally right...When I said I was I was ok with it, what I meant was there is obviously nothing I can do about but that doesn't mean that I'm going to stop going to his concerts, even though I may be angry that he showed up drunk, I'll accept that he is what he is and love 'em anyway. In NO WAY did I mean that I was ok with him drinking his life away (back off everyone this is between Westie and I) It came out wrong, sorry Westie!:( I really am!

I believe you. Apology accepted. ;)
It just kinda confused me, but now that you explained it, yes, I totally understand what your sayng and where your coming from. :)

OMG! I'm done with this whole conversation...I'm sorry that it got WAY out of hand! I didn't think you would all jump me for stating an opinion...I was simply having a converstion with some regulars and some of you didn't read the whole thing and took it wrong. I'm done with the drinking convo, if you have a problem with me please PM me and don't post it here.

I said back to frinking!
moz14.jpg

int_oviiiuMorrissey20Meltdown20Fest.jpg

indy10-1.jpg

9112002Gagarin205.jpg

Sorry to bring the memories back to you Lottie, but the pics are just too sexy....
HM1_245454_MORRISSEY_6.jpg

HM1_245449_MORRISSEY_6.jpg

HM1_245438_MORRISSEY_6.jpg

1_23_0818.jpg

1_23_089.jpg

1_23_088.jpg

1_23_086.jpg

1_23_082.jpg

1_23_084.jpg

1_22_081.jpg

whip01.gif

irish1.gif