morrissey frink thread!

But he does have the quiff thing going on.

The horizontal stripes make his moobs look big :p nice jeans, tho.

Hello & welcome viva M, waldomoz is hot :D

I want to have an icelolly with Morrissey.

Unlike Waldo, Morrissey's so good looking I bet he can never go unnoticed in a crowd. Mozza's thighs are more shapely than Waldo's too. I wouldn't mind getting caught in a scissor hold between them! :guitar:

Unlike Waldo, Morrissey's so good looking I bet he can never go unnoticed in a crowd. Mozza's thighs are more shapely than Waldo's too. I wouldn't mind getting caught in a scissor hold between them! :guitar:

Who would? :p They have the exact same smile though!

Here's one someone posted a few days ago:

purple2ts7.jpg

and that I happen to love, maybe you've seen a thousand times but eh :horny:

Bigmouth Strikes Again
bigmouth.jpg

hey heres something ive always wanted to ask you frink-threaders.. does anybody have this picture (the one hes signing, i mean)? cause i'd like to see it without the little circles.
im sorry i cant find the other shot where you can see it better, but you know which one it is..

One of my few posts in the frink as I get too ashamed, but this pic is worth it :D
vises.jpg

However, i saw this in the list beside the vid, and this is the shirt-removal that made me realise that old-moz is pretty damn sexy...
So, i'll say this is quite an important shirt removal in my watching-moz-strip history.

(people wishing to see mozs body are advised to fast forward to 2:30 :cool: )
[youtube]5X8Jk7up2Wc&NR=1[/youtube]
wow, thanks that was great! Those moob squeezes are dirty!

i quite like this one benicassim 2006 (let me kiss you)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2k2-lb9OtM
where he sticks his shirt down south..you know the crotch department...
Thanks! I've never seen the full version of this! I wonder what lucky soul caught that shirt :eek: I think I'd end up sniffing all the sniff right out of it. :p

I'm sorry Pags, if you excuse me, I really feel like posting some gifs right now.Some hand clapping and fan-reaching that makes me love him even more. Look at how he's bothered to reach them.

melthowcan0.gif
meltheres2.gif

pphow0.gif
pphow1.gif

thth0005.gif
roskilde15irish.gif

coma2.gif
iriskilde0.gif

It's quite alright...they are after all YOUR gifs! LOL! Just don't take over my job alright?

chioui0.gif
chitea0.gif

chibreak0.gif
chispeed0.gif

Oh My..Di you have out done yourself with these!
chinow3.gif
chinow2.gif

chinow4.gif
chinow5.gif

teachers0.gif
teachers1.gif

chigno0.gif
teachers5.gif

teachers4.gif
chihated0.gif

Back
Top Bottom